Windows VPS for Dropshipping IPv4 USA, Singapore, EU, HK only from $6.8 monthly - Cheapvpsusa.com

cheapvpsusa

Cheap VPS USA is a newly formed company that pursues offering the best hardware, amazing support and uptime for amazing prices in the competetative marketplace of Windows VPS.

We plan on offering wide ranges of hardware for what you the customer wants. We offer both premium and budget hardware for our VPS plans. We also strongly beleive in only offering services that utalize SSD hardware as in every test we've done it shows by far the best results in terms of speed.

Windows/Linux VPS prices:

• Windows VPS / Linux VPS located in USA, Singapore; EU, UK, CA, FR, DE, HK....

- RAM: 1 GB; CPU 1 CPU; SSD 30 GB; Port 1000 Mbps; OS: Windows/Linux; IPv4 private = $6.8 monthly

- RAM: 2 GB; CPU 1 CPU; SSD 30 GB; Port 1000 Mbps; OS: Windows/Linux; IPv4 private = $8.0 monthly

- RAM: 2 GB; CPU 2 CPU; SSD 30 GB; Port 1000 Mbps; OS: Windows/Linux; IPv4 private = $9.0 monthly

- RAM: 3 GB; CPU 2 CPU; SSD 60 GB; Port 1000 Mbps; OS: Windows/Linux; IPv4 private = $13.0 monthly

- RAM: 4 GB; CPU 2 CPU; SSD 60 GB; Port 1000 Mbps; OS: Windows/Linux; IPv4 private = $16.0 monthly

- RAM: 8 GB; CPU 4 CPU; SSD 90 GB; Port 1000 Mbps; OS: Windows/Linux; IPv4 private = $29.0 monthly

- RAM: 16 GB; CPU 8 CPU; SSD 120 GB; Port 1000 Mbps; OS: Windows/Linux; IPv4 private = $55.0 monthly

- RAM: 32 GB; CPU 16 CPU; SSD 120 GB; Port 1000 Mbps; OS: Windows/Linux; IPv4 private = $75.0 monthly

• Dedicated With GPU NVIDIA
FAQ

Q: What operating systems do you offer?
A: For our Linux VPS ranges we offer all of the major OS CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian & more. We can mount an ISO for you to install any OS yourself through noVNC console. Our Windows VPS have the option of 2012/2016/2019 and Windows 10 PRO.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept PayPal.

Q: Do you offer an up-time guarantee?
A: Yes all of our services come with a 99.99% up-time guarantee. There are technicians working in our data centres 24/7/365 to ensure our servers remain online. Our up-time record can be viewed here

Q: How can I contact you?
A: We offer Live Chat for support and pre-sale questions, support tickets and Skype support click chat

cheapvpsusa

WINDOWS 10 VPS only from $9.0 monthly - for account dropshipping

>>>>
WINDOWS 10 VPS USA <<<<<<

• RAM: 2 GB
  • CPU: 2 CPU
  • SSD: 30 GB
  • IPv4 Private in USA
  • Ports up to 1000 Mbps
  • Bandwidth Unlimited
  • Windows 10 / Linux

Kimberlibre

A good vps company is always great. Your offer sounds interesting, but I have already found cheap windows vps for me. All the services that I need for the money available to me. My friend told me that he doesn't like vps servers at all, but I think otherwise. For me, a vps server is an excellent opportunity to protect your computer and make it work more efficiently. Especially now I don't have the chance to build my own computer with good characteristics, because I don't earn huge sums at work. And I work as a waiter in a cafe.

Last edited:

calfehon

If you want to buy the windows ten version at a very good price, well you are in the right place. Recently I changed my windows from nine to ten, and I am very delighted with the change. There are a lot of new features and upgrades, that makes my work from home easier. I recommend you to use mylegitkeys.com because this is the best website specialized in this domain. There are a lot of offers at the best price ever. You won`t see a better price on the market. There are professional people who would help you, if you need. I recommend you with all my pleasure.

Last edited:

dyueh

My version is the best! I got the windows ten enterprise key from the company I worked for a year ago. For free, because it's a one-time payment for 5000 users, and you got it for life, haha. It has a genuine product guarantee; the support is 24/7/365 and has a lot of valuable features. The most impressive is the mobile device management, enterprise data protection. So, in short, your data is separately kept from enterprise data, making your work easier. All in all, I am super satisfied with the gift I will use for probably a long time.

petersena

VPS has become very popular among users lately. My friends told me that soon VPS will surpass VPN in popularity. I used VPN for a long time in my work, but on my friend's recommendation, I bought https://www.time4vps.com/ and not for nothing. It is much more productive to work on your own server because it doesn't get rebooted. Moreover, a separate IP allows you to go to any website. Also, I read that it is impossible to track your location, and it gives you anonymity on the web.

HayleeConway

Thanks for sharing this information about Cheap VPS USA! It's great to see a company that prioritizes offering quality hardware, reliable support, and competitive prices in the Windows VPS market. The availability of both premium and budget hardware gives customers more options to choose from based on their specific needs. Additionally, the focus on utilizing SSD hardware for improved speed is definitely a plus. If you're looking for helpful tips and discussions related to Windows, I suggest checking out the Windows 10 product key Reddit sub. It's a community where you can find valuable insights.

Last edited: