Why do US online buyer buy products on Alidropship Web Store?

ktruststore

Dear Experienced Dropship Team who targets USA Markets,

I am just owning an Alidropship Web Store, and I want to target USA, but what I am concerning about is Shipping Time from AliExpress Sellers in China to USA that it takes very long time from 10days to 20days, so I am thinking why they need to buy on my website, they can from Amazon, Wallmart, other big e-commerce markets where their warerehouse located in USA directly which Shipping time 1 or 2 days?

Please help let me reason why USA online buyers buy on our Alidropship Web Store.

Thank You,

Sarath Kheng

chris37

Dear Experienced Dropship Team who targets USA Markets,

I am just owning an Alidropship Web Store, and I want to target USA, but what I am concerning about is Shipping Time from AliExpress Sellers in China to USA that it takes very long time from 10days to 20days, so I am thinking why they need to buy on my website, they can from Amazon, Wallmart, other big e-commerce markets where their warerehouse located in USA directly which Shipping time 1 or 2 days?

Please help let me reason why USA online buyers buy on our Alidropship Web Store.

Thank You,

Sarath Kheng
Many aliexpress stores have warehouse in America, so if you want faster shipping to USA then choose to dropshipping from USA warehouse!!

ktruststore

Many aliexpress stores have warehouse in America, so if you want faster shipping to USA then choose to dropshipping from USA warehouse!!
Hi Chris,

If I choose to dropship from AliExpress Warehouse in USA, how may days does it take to deliver to customers?

Thank You,

Sarath from KTRUSTSTORE