WHY CAN'T YOU REPLY TO YOUR CLIENTS MAILS

ToppaShop

I'm facing a major issue and i've been sending mails and messages to support for 1 month,
why can't you reply and resolve my issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you suspend my sites in your hosting and you don't want to even temporarily reactivate them so i can transfer to another hosting !!!!!!!!!!!!
what kind of pathetic support is this !!!!!!!!!!
totally unbelievable
resolve my issue right now!!!!!!!! i'm losing time and money

Looks like they are not working today.. I raised ticket for license transfer issue, still waiting for response. Been more than 12 hours

I'm facing a major issue and i've been sending mails and messages to support for 1 month,
why can't you reply and resolve my issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you suspend my sites in your hosting and you don't want to even temporarily reactivate them so i can transfer to another hosting !!!!!!!!!!!!
what kind of pathetic support is this !!!!!!!!!!
totally unbelievable
resolve my issue right now!!!!!!!! i'm losing time and money
We all deal with problems and they do not answer!
I am considering moving to Shopyfi where I will get support as it should.

ToppaShop

We all deal with problems and they do not answer!
I am considering moving to Shopyfi where I will get support as it should.
Looks like they are not working today.. I raised ticket for license transfer issue, still waiting for response. Been more than 12 hours

they suspended my accounts and they can't let me transfer to another hosting, plus they don't respond to any email i send,
i sent over 10 emails and 5 more messages directly to support, and no freaking reply !!!!
they want to force me into upgrading to their hosting for another year or they won't let me access my sites that contain
paid domains & plugins and sweat and time !!!
i don't know what kind of company does this shit !