Why accepting of translations take so long?

Dominik

Hi,
why it has to take so long? I did few translations, only those I could, beacause it's impossible to find everything in glotpress. So I have to ask support via email or skype - the contact is very poor. And I make mistake or would like to change something that don't really suit, then I have to wate another week.

There are already mistakes in translations, so you probably don't check anything. I don't see a point to do validation by your team.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
why it has to take so long? I did few translations, only those I could, beacause it's impossible to find everything in glotpress. So I have to ask support via email or skype - the contact is very poor. And I make mistake or would like to change something that don't really suit, then I have to wate another week.

There are already mistakes in translations, so you probably don't check anything. I don't see a point to do validation by your team.
Hello, as far as I know our support team is in touch with you regularly and do their best to solve your issues.

Dominik

Yes Victoria, we have contact once/twice a day. The problem is I am very impatient. I would like to have everything done already.
But there is a problem in glotpress, I can't find all of the words via filtering, but you can. Support sent me pics already.

And I have question, could I get access to glotpress to make translations of themes and plugin? It would be much faster for you and for me.

Dominik

How long will I wait until you accept my translations? Its's been 2 weeks since I request for it, and nothing, you have always excuses. Is it really so hard to do that...?

Dominik

On Friday “today or on Monday”

On Monday “no contact”

Tuesday: “today or tomorrow”

Today: “today or tomorrow”

~Alidropship Support

Maybe next week?

chris37

Yes Victoria, we have contact once/twice a day. The problem is I am very impatient. I would like to have everything done already.
Ok now I understand :)
Good Sunday today so you will wait longer..for your other question....:eek: