Which Option Is The Free Shipping One ?

Chris.Mc

Hey guys,

which of the option in the drop down menu of the extension is the free shipping one ?

Doesn´t matter which I choose, it´s never free.

1.jpg

Cheers

Mar

@Victoria Kudryashova Sent this question to support on Thursday, no answer yet. Do you have one ?
Set the local country of AliExpress to African, South American or the former Communist countries in Europe. These are the countries where the sellers don't usually ship free or not ship at all. If they offer free shipping to these countries, most likely the product is free shipping to favorite destinations like the USA. There is no product that is 100% free shipping to all countries. A product may be free shipping in one country, but not free in some. That is why it is hard to answer your question.

Chris.Mc

Set the local country of AliExpress to African, South American or the former Communist countries in Europe. These are the countries where the sellers don't usually ship free or not ship at all. If they offer free shipping to these countries, most likely the product is free shipping to favorite destinations like the USA. There is no product that is 100% free shipping to all countries. A product may be free shipping in one country, but not free in some. That is why it is hard to answer your question.

Thank you. The issue I´m having is that the items get in my store ordered are not getting fulfilled with free shipping. So I have to change the shipping option for every item manually and can not use the auto order feature.

In one of my previous posts, Victoria said, Alidropship uses the shipping method chose by the import process. So I want to change the shipping method to the free one that the plugin automatically choose the free shipping option when fulfilling my orders.

Hope that made sense.

Mar

Thank you. The issue I´m having is that the items get in my store ordered are not getting fulfilled with free shipping. So I have to change the shipping option for every item manually and can not use the auto order feature.

In one of my previous posts, Victoria said, Alidropship uses the shipping method chose by the import process. So I want to change the shipping method to the free one that the plugin automatically choose the free shipping option when fulfilling my orders.

Hope that made sense.
You will never know for sure how much does it cost if it is not free shipping. That effort to change the shipping options of every product manually is a futile exercise, you'll never get it right. If you are selling heavy, bulky product that would cost a thousand dollars shipping cost if not free, that is something to worry about. But if you are selling light, small products, if ever you come across where it is not free shipping, the cost is very minimal and can be easily absorbed by your profit. What I told you earlier is the tip Yaros gave me when a buyer from Brazil ordered a $437.00 bicycle and I later found out that it is free shipping in the US but not in Brazil. Yaros never advised to manually change the shipping of my website since he know that it just don't make sense. But it is your website, you can do what ever you want.

Chris.Mc

You will never know for sure how much does it cost if it is not free shipping. That effort to change the shipping options of every product manually is a futile exercise, you'll never get it right. If you are selling heavy, bulky product that would cost a thousand dollars shipping cost if not free, that is something to worry about. But if you are selling light, small products, if ever you come across where it is not free shipping, the cost is very minimal and can be easily absorbed by your profit. What I told you earlier is the tip Yaros gave me when a buyer from Brazil ordered a $437.00 bicycle and I later found out that it is free shipping in the US but not in Brazil. Yaros never advised to manually change the shipping of my website since he know that it just don't make sense. But it is your website, you can do what ever you want.

Thanks for your time, but I think you don´t understand my problem. So I try to explain it in a better way:

I go to Aliexpress and look for socks. I apply all the necessary filters like ranking, order amount and free shipping. Once I found my products which cost between USD 0.30 and USD 0.80 I import them to my store while the shipping method of the product in Aliexpress was on "Free Shipping", change the description as well as photos and maybe variations. I only ship to USA, EU and AU.

If someone who comes from the USA or Australia buys this product from my page, Alidropship automatically chooses "epacket" when fulfilling this order automatically which cost about USD 4 and won´t get absorbed so easily by my profit.

I would like to know what I have to do that Alidropship selects the "Free Shipping" option when fulfiling my orders ?

Chris.Mc

@Victoria Kudryashova would you please let the support know that I still haven´t received an answer? I don´t want to import products with the wrong shipping method just to edit them manually during the fulfilment process.