Which is the best country to sell the products?

Muqeet

Hi Guys,

Hope all are doing well!

I am wondering with few questions if anyone help me out then it will be better to start my website.

Question 1: Which country is best for sell any product with early delivery of products?

Question 2: Which Products are easy to deliver i mean customer want to get delivered as early as possible if we delay in delivering then no one will buy from ours, As many of them knows about aliexpress? Shipping duration should be 6-7 days not more then this it should take 35 to 45 days.

Appreciate if anyone help on this.

Thanks
Muqeet

a5star

Hi, which country are you based in? have you tried google trends to find which country your product is doing well at? try to do e-packet shipping whenever possible as it is faster than free standard shipping, try fb targeting also. Write a unique product description which shows customer why they should buy from you to build trust.

Direct Webstore

Question 1: Which country is best for sell any product with early delivery of products?
The ones closest to China. Get map and draw concentric circles around China. Travel out in all directions till you hit the first 1st world country. Im joking ... I just sell worldwide. 8 billion people and still growing :p But I do mainly target the U.S. 300 million people with lots of money, intense desire for buying stuff, high level of global ignorance, never heard of Aliexpress and there are new ones being born every minute. The perfect customer base. ;)

As for the shipping time....this has been discussed to death on this forum, in the blogs here, on the net and on Youtube. To put it in a nutshell ... don't worry about it as long as the shipping is free.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

US is over saturated, India is the new orange
Sure .. include India in your ad campaigns, a population of 1.3 billion is not to be sneezed at, even if most of them are dirt poor. There's still a few million well off enough to buy online ... but 300 million in the US with money, computers and smartphones to access your site/s can't be dismissed either.

And your'e right, the US IS oversaturated but it's oversaturated with the same old boring crap sites selling clothing, shoes, gadgets and phone covers etc. You only have to check out the failed crap sites that are always up for sale in this forum. Most people just have no imagination or creativity. Those same boring sites are probably flooding India as well.

Those boring unimaginative sites are the ones oversaturating the world ... not just the US. (and India).

If one has a brain, creativity and imagination and sells in a tight niche .... nowhere is oversaturated. The world is your oyster. The first part of my signature below is no joke.

And for the blunt pencils out there ... the second part IS a joke ... lol

:)

Last edited:

daudi250

I just sell worldwide. 8 billion people and still growing :p But I do mainly target the U.S. 300 million people with lots of money, intense desire for buying stuff, high level of global ignorance, never heard of Aliexpress and there are new ones being born every minute. The perfect customer base. ;)

This thing for the US is what i need for motivation :p