Where to register a drop shipping business in your home country or in countries where you plan to drop ship

mcere

Hi I'm from the Phils and I want to drop ship to US snd other parts of the world. Do I need to register my business in the US and in other destinations countries or in my home country? Let me know how to start, I'm a newbie who wish to try my luck on e-commerce. Thanks in advance for your response. Best!

Arnaldo

Sell first, do the papers later.

If your country has (like mine) tax cooperation with the US you can create a corporation where you live to start with. But concerning taxes, that may in the long run not the best option financially speaking. It's always better and more thrustful for your customer to have a business register to where you plan to sell. That can be done at a later stage though.

Note: I am in no way a legal expert obviously.

But as a rule of thumb: sell first then do the papers later, your state will love you for such honesty and take so much of your money

mcere

Sell first, do the papers later.

If your country has (like mine) tax cooperation with the US you can create a corporation where you live to start with. But concerning taxes, that may in the long run not the best option financially speaking. It's always better and more thrustful for your customer to have a business register to where you plan to sell. That can be done at a later stage though.

Note: I am in no way a legal expert obviously.

But as a rule of thumb: sell first then do the papers later, your state will love you for such honesty and take so much of your money

>>>
Thank you Arnaldo for your valuable advise.
I think I'm ready to give it a try now.
Best!