Where to find the 'estimated delivery time' email template?

Gil

Hi everyone,

If I understand correctly the customer should get an email with 'estimated delivery time' after the order get synced with Aliexpress delivery time.

I'm looking for the email template which includes the 'estimated delivery time'. Thanks :)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi everyone,

If I understand correctly the customer should get an email with 'estimated delivery time' after the order get synced with Aliexpress delivery time.

I'm looking for the email template which includes the 'estimated delivery time'. Thanks :)
Hello, it's inserted automatically in the WooCommerce template 'Complete order', you can make a test purchase by yourself with your email address and insert manually AliExpress order number. After that you will get a notification.

Reactions: Gil

Gil

Hello, it's inserted automatically in the WooCommerce template 'Complete order', you can make a test purchase by yourself with your email address and insert manually AliExpress order number. After that you will get a notification.

Hi Victoria, after inserting the order number and tracking, I did get the "Your order is complete" email but without the estimate delivery time.
(I entered an order and tracking ID numbers of an order from Aliexpress I didn't receive yet)

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria, after inserting the order number and tracking, I did get the "Your order is complete" email but without the estimate delivery time.
(I entered an order and tracking ID numbers of an order from Aliexpress I didn't receive yet)

Have you activated this option?

Settings ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-24 17.10.33.png

Gil

It works on my end. Delivery time is on place. Make sure you use the latest version of plugin.

Hi Vicoria, thanks for the screenshot, did you edit the "completed order" woocommerce email template? If yes, can you please share the steps of doing that? (because now the email says "Your order is complete")

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Hi Vicoria, thanks for the screenshot, did you edit the "completed order" woocommerce email template? If yes, can you please share the steps of doing that? (because now the email says "Your order is complete")

Hello, Gil!

You should go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails -> Completed order.

Gil

Hello, Gil!

You should go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails -> Completed order.

I'm there, can please elaborate how to edit this template and should we add the estimate delivery field to this template manually? An example for the template you have created would be very helpful, thanks.

I'm getting the completed order email automatically but without the estimated delivery and in English instead of Spanish. If I change the status to completed manually I'm getting the email in Spanish.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
I'm there, can please elaborate how to edit this template and should we add the estimate delivery field to this template manually? An example for the template you have created would be very helpful, thanks.

I'm getting the completed order email automatically but without the estimated delivery and in English instead of Spanish. If I change the status to completed manually I'm getting the email in Spanish.

Could you please send me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue? Thank you!

Gil

Could you please send me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue? Thank you!

Hi Christina, any news about this issue? Still the estimated delivery doesn't show in the notification email to the customer after sync.

Christina

Administrator
Hi Christina, any news about this issue? Still the estimated delivery doesn't show in the notification email to the customer after sync.

Dear client,
I PMed you on the 12 of Sep that we couldn't check your issue without your cPanel access details and didn't receive any reply from you.

this post seems outdated but I have a similar question. How do I edit the estimated delivery time for different countries or shipping method?

codergodcrypto

Dear client,
I PMed you on the 12 of Sep that we couldn't check your issue without your cPanel access details and didn't receive any reply from you.
Hi Christina, I have the same exact issue but I use Alidropship Original plugin.
The 'Attach estimated delivery time' option is not working and is not being attached to the orders shipped email notifications
Do we need to add this to the notifications template manually?