where can i find the addons?

tototexas

Hi, I have seen in there there plugin is already made
but I cannot find them,
In guide shows all of them.. where I can find?
thank you

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, I have seen in there there plugin is already made
but I cannot find them,
In guide shows all of them.. where I can find?
thank you
Recent Sales Pop-Up and Countdown Timer will be available for purchase very shortly. You may pm me your AliDropship license key if you want us to issue keys for Customers Gallery, Abandoned Cart or FB Business add-ons for you.

Paola75

Recent Sales Pop-Up and Countdown Timer will be available for purchase very shortly. You may pm me your AliDropship license key if you want us to issue keys for Customers Gallery, Abandoned Cart or FB Business add-ons for you.

I'm also interested in these plugin and I want to know more for the products image zoom plugin, but I don't have woocommerce plugin installed in my store.I don't know if without woocommerce it's possible to get the image products zoom. Please help me.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm also interested in these plugin and I want to know more for the products image zoom plugin, but I don't have woocommerce plugin installed in my store.I don't know if without woocommerce it's possible to get the image products zoom. Please help me.
You might want to install a third-party plugin for these purposes as this option is not available in AliDropship plugin at this point.

Jefri

Hello Ekaterina.. I want it too. I just PM you my Alidropship license key

TAM

Hi, Pls we all are waiting for the "Sales Pop-Up" feature since a month ago as promised/estimated will be announced after 2 weeks from the first date you mentioned... long wait now... :)

Paola75

@Ekaterina Sayapina I would like to know if I can change my alidrophip non woocommerce plugin with alidropship woocommerce version because I know that if I do not have woocommerce installed in my wp I can not integrate most of the ecommerce plugins available for wordpress, you can help me please?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, Pls we all are waiting for the "Sales Pop-Up" feature since a month ago as promised/estimated will be announced after 2 weeks from the first date you mentioned... long wait now... :)
I am sorry it's taking longer than expected. The sales launch is expected in the next few days.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@Ekaterina Sayapina I would like to know if I can change my alidrophip non woocommerce plugin with alidropship woocommerce version because I know that if I do not have woocommerce installed in my wp I can not integrate most of the ecommerce plugins available for wordpress, you can help me please?
Yes, you can do this. However, we would recommend reinstalling your WP to avoid possible conflicts between the plugins as AliDropship original plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce. You may download AliDropship Woo plugin from here: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/ Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Paola75

Yes, you can do this. However, we would recommend reinstalling your WP to avoid possible conflicts between the plugins as AliDropship original plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce. You may download AliDropship Woo plugin from here: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/ Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
Please Ekaterina if I give you my Wp data access can you do this for me? I would not bother you but I'm afraid of making mistakes..