When a product disappears from AliExpress or is out of stock

Sunster

Staff member
Hey @Yaros

Can i please make a suggestion which i think will help a lot. I am using the Woo version and right now there is a setting of:
1) Do Nothing
2) Send to Draft

Can you please split that setting into two?And give users both options but separately.
Because, i would like to have a disappeared product to go to draft but a out of stock product to stay and just show out of stock.

This will save hours of having to go through every single draft product to see if it was removed or was temporarily out of stock.

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey @Yaros

Can i please make a suggestion which i think will help a lot. I am using the Woo version and right now there is a setting of:
1) Do Nothing
2) Send to Draft

Can you please split that setting into two?And give users both options but separately.
Because, i would like to have a disappeared product to go to draft but a out of stock product to stay and just show out of stock.

This will save hours of having to go through every single draft product to see if it was removed or was temporarily out of stock.

Thanks
Thank you for your idea - I will discuss it with developers.

merten

Yes thats great, perhaps also that you can see how many products are out of stock, or the url not found. So you can find them manually.