What Trust Badge did you use ?

NexusFred

Hello,

I would like to install some Trust Badge but there are so many that I do not know which ones to choose

trust_badge_ali.jpg

TrustLock look the less expensive but it's so new than they is no real reviews available.

Norton look like to be the most used, that a real surprise for me because for Norton had the reputation to stop only one virus named Windows lol

So I'm a little afraid to slow down my WordPress if install it, and the premium version is so expensive.

So, what is your opinion of all these badges of trust and have you used one of these?

a_abbasi

Good thread, i was about to discuss the same.
If i am not wrong, i found the websites mostly made for dropship are having trust seal images only instead of actually getting the real badge.
Real badge of trust will definitely have cost.
I have installed McAfee seal plugin, its free but may be upto a number of visits per month.

Mostly people dont click it but in case of just images, some people may have some doubts?

a_abbasi

I have one more query, McAfee SSL seal can show globalsign ssl lab report of your website, if you enable your website link on it. Is it good to post your weblink there so one can confirm about SSL from Globalsign lab or not needed as the website already showing Lock icon.
Will Global sign certificate detail reveal something to customer which shouldnt be revealed?

NexusFred

Actually participate in the actual trust program.

Just add an image it's a scam ! Not the best way to have good reviews.