What is the maximum amount of products an Alidropship can serve?

Direct Webstore

The AliDropship team has a very powerful lobby. ;))) A lot of words, a lot of text, not a single fact.

Highly exaggerated I'm afraid. Many here are absolutely useless at doing any research at all both in this forum, it's docs and in Google. Then when they have a problem they demand an answer/solution handed to them on a silver plate.

I use Woo too and as it was only added after popular demand I'm not going to bother complaining about it. It's limitations are scattered throughout this forum. I prefer to proactively "do something" about it instead ... as I've mentioned elsewhere in this forum. But the people mentioned above who are incapable of using the search function may never find out what that is.

;)

Leo237

WooCommerce and Magento 2 - 1 million products benchmark
https://www.goivvy.com/blog/woocommerce-magento-2-1-million-products-benchmark

... on my 6 CPU core server it takes 3 sec to generate a new product or around 30k items per day. Not impressive when you have to have 1 million of them.

So I decided to introduce parallel computing concept to my experiment. I copied uploadRandom.php to uploadRandom2.php, uploadRandom3.php and uploadRandom4.php and changed SKU length so that there would be no duplicates:

$sku = generateRandomString(11); //I used 11,8,9 and 7
I started the scripts simultaneously and they were creating 120k products per day. I tried to add more scripts but the generation speed dropped so I kept just four of them.

It took around 10 days to finally have 1M+ simple products in the WooCommerce website.

The truth is very simple. If you want to have a lot of products - you must have a server with a powerful processor. The more products - the more powerful the processor should be.

Probably comfortable work with Woo (if you plan to have more than a thousand products) begins with a 4-core processor... Plus the appropriate server environment:
NGINX + Varnish + WP Rocket