what is the best choice for online store ..alidropship or wordpress?

Whiteriver

Hello Guys

what is the best choice for beginner to build a nice and easy online store for customers

should i go with Alidropship stores or wordpress ? what are the differences between them

thanks in advance

Mar

Hello Guys

what is the best choice for beginner to build a nice and easy online store for customers

should i go with Alidropship stores or wordpress ? what are the differences between them

thanks in advance
Alidropship stores or wordpress are not comparable. It is like comparing a house and a vehicle.

Whiteriver

Alidropship stores or wordpress are not comparable. It is like comparing a house and a vehicle.

sorry, what i meant is the difference between the ready custom store from alidrop and the one which is compatible with wordpress (woo plugin) if its still not comparable i would love to give me the best one from these choices (custom alidrop store / woo with wordpress/ shopify ..
thanks

Mar

sorry, what i meant is the difference between the ready custom store from alidrop and the one which is compatible with wordpress (woo plugin) if its still not comparable i would love to give me the best one from these choices (custom alidrop store / woo with wordpress/ shopify ..
thanks
The question is so vague and so hard to answer. Maybe other members are willing enough to give you the answer.

Direct Webstore

between the ready custom store from alidrop and the one which is compatible with wordpress (woo plugin)
You can ...

1. Set up the Original plugin yourself in a few hours plus a few days importing and editing products.
2. Get a custom made store with the Original plugin and have less control over how your store turns out.
3. Set up the Woo plugin yourself in a few days/weeks, depending on your skill/intelligence level.

Search this forum for more details. This has been discussed HEAPS of times. Type "Original or Woo" into the search box.
Also ... read the documentation at help.alidropship.com

Your question is like asking, "What's better, the red shirt or the blue shirt" ... it's a personal choice. All three options above do the job.

As for my choice, I like Woo. But be prepared for a couple of weeks learning how to use it to it's full potential. If you are not very experienced and lack any reading/research abilities ... use the Original plugin. If you are completely hopeless ... get a custom made store. The only problem is that if someone is completely hopeless, they may struggle to actually run the custom store.

:)

Last edited:

Whiteriver

You can ...

1. Set up the Original plugin yourself in a few hours plus a few days importing and editing products.
2. Get a custom made store with the Original plugin and have less control over how your store turns out.
3. Set up the Woo plugin yourself in a few days/weeks, depending on your skill/intelligence level.

Search this forum for more details. This has been discussed HEAPS of times. Type "Original or Woo" into the search box.
Also ... read the documentation at help.alidropship.com

Your question is like asking, "What's better, the red shirt or the blue shirt" ... it's a personal choice.

:)

thanks alot Direct you got what i meant and i have to study those three choices to see whats better for me thanks again