What is Sellika and how it works

Suchh

The plug in is not well executed as it is advertised. There are about 3- 4 templates that it rotates between, if you don't pay attention, all of your posts will read the same. There are still errors in the wording. I have not been able to reduce the time needed to edit imports. You also have to make an additional purchase to have the images SEO'd on top of that. I am growing weary with these add-ons and premium sites
I agree with this as I have the same issue with Sellika. I am not actually saving any time rather I am going in the description again and fixing things up. This product doesn't really work like it has been described in the website for its uses. It almost takes the same time as the default editor we have in our plugin. The only good thing is the Title or the name of the product but for me sometimes I edit that too. It comes too long with Sellika, e.g. it catches the colour of the dress (as in Purple Summer Dress) whilst there are many other colours for the same product. I feel the templates could have been more clearer. There are so many things and if I adjust one thing, I can see Sellika shows some other things in the description. E.g. It shows all attributes with prices and I have to manually go and delete all attributes in description section.

chris37

Thank you for this note, sounds reasonable, we'll take it into consideration.
Hi @Olga B. I see many people in this forum and outside complaining about this plugin, the way is work is not what is promised "wining time "

Also the monthly payments make this plugin unattractive.

How I say and in previously post of mine... I has plan to pay for this,but with so many people complaining about this I change my mine!

Please take it in do consideration or Better remove this service for you site If is not possible, is costing you so many complaint, is not deserved it.

Best regards
Chris

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Hi @Olga B. I see many people in this forum and outside complaining about this plugin, the way is work is not what is promised "wining time "

I never use this plugin so i dont know.

Dear Chris, I noticed that you are an active member of this forum. So, may be there is a point to give you this tool for free that you can try it by yourself and come with your own opinion?

chris37

Dear Chris, I noticed that you are an active member of this forum. So, may be there is a point to give you this tool for free that you can try it by yourself and come with your own opinion?
Thank @Yaro for the opportunity to try it.
I love most of the alidropship products, the reason I say my opinion in this matter is because I see many complaint about it .

But you right without to try it , i can not have clear picture .
I wait to you to sent me in private message the details!

Thank you and I will come back with a better feedback.

chris37

Hi ali-member and staff

First look at selika.

Is true is helping about reduce the time for create a good SEO friendly product description, also is easy to learn if you have base knowledge for internet use and wordpress (in less the 30 minute i learn how to use it and create and 2 product with that us well).

Below some thing i notice and they need some improve.

1) Is not compatible with rankmath the best Free seo plugin you can use at the moment ,is only compatible with yoast , if i remember correct i mention this again and @Olga B. say is gonna take it in to consideration ,(if i have this when i create the two product of my store i was reduce more the time i was need ,I add the keyword manual). Please take this serius because many people when away from yoast seo plugin.

2)I dont know if this is connected with the above issue but if i choose the second suggestion title, the seo keyword is not correct compatible with my keyword suggestion ... is only 100% compatible with the first title suggestion (please check it out).

3)Please i want to know if is possible also to have a permanent template text in last paragrafo of my product description , (i want to put that

"
Buy With Confidence
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
Find Us On Facabook .Check Our Blog For The Latest News And Offers.​
"
)

and i want to appear in all my product description in the button.

is that possible ? and if yes how?

4) the seo keyword are not add automatically in featured image. i thought was working like that us well?

I will come back with more feedback, question and suggestion.

See you later :cool:

chris37

When i create the category article the percentage look like that.(see screenshot)

0JygSL.jpg

Thanks for your feedback!
1. Yes, we have tested Rankmath, but its compatibility is still under discussion.
2. The first offered title is composed of image-specific keywords, and all offered keywords are based on the featured image. The second title is made up of the original one, it does not depend on the defined keywords. So, if you select the second title, the keywords do not change accordingly. If you suppose that the offered keywords are not relevant enough, you can edit them as described here to get a suitable description.
3. Sure, you can create your own template combine it with the integrated ones (here is the guide, here is an illustrating video).
4. No, images are not optimized. We'll check if we can add this feature.

chris37

3. Sure, you can create your own template combine it with the integrated ones (here is the guide, here is an illustrating video).
i see .. but i want to use the default one you have, but in the button i want to include one small paragraph of mine.
how i will add my paragraph in your one default description?

i see .. but i want to use the default one you have, but in the button i want to include one small paragraph of mine.
how i will add my paragraph in your one default description?
Unfortunately there's no way to do it, the integrated templates cannot be customized, you can only create your own.

chris37

First thing first I like to thank @Yaros and @Olga B. Who they give me the opportunity to try sellika.

Below is my final feedback .

1) I like the way sellika work in the category articles,
Improvement: Is must automatically change the price range when we add new product and have new prices range.

2) Is true with sellika you win time when you add product and you must edit the description. But not always, from my point of view you must use sellika with conscious, For example if the product description have already good images and the text description is going well with that image is not reason to use sellika in this case.
When product description have very little text on it, then is the best case for you use sellika.
Improvement: a)always sellika use keyword only for the first choice, I find it better choice the second option ,please make keyword for the second option as well.
b) the keyword must be automatic add to the feature image.

c)compatibility issue: many people use other seo plugin like rankmath, is must be take serious and add this compatibility in the next update...
Yoast is dying ;)

And here the biggest issue with sellika.. It's need a lot of more templates the reason is google gonna find this duplicate pages from all the websites use sellika and is gonna put them down in search results.
If your main goal is to use pay ads the above is issue is not a proplem,but if you looking for organic traffic I don't believe sellika is the right choice.

Also about the paytments if you want to continue with monthly payments,you must take it in to consideration to give a free try of 10 product description for example , with this way people gonna now what they gonna get.

Anyway above is only my opinion and some suggestions of improvement.

Again thank for the opportunity you gave to me @Yaros