what is difference in woo and other?

Mar

It is very depressing to see every new member asking the same question over and over. Alidropship published documentations, it is useless to many.

Direct Webstore

It is very depressing to see every new member asking the same question over and over.
They could put "Sticky Threads" concerning often asked questions at the top of the forum page ... but probably no one would read them. ;)

Number one would be "404 page error" ...
And number two would be "How to reset my license"

lol

:)

sikandar

Hi,
No idea why everyone got upset as when someone is new he/she need to learn things which may be basic of useless for advanced users. I tried to google as was interested to compare Shopify, woo and alidropship. My concern was why we need alsidropshiop plugin for woo commerce as they don't have for this purpose? Yes if there are sticky posts still can assist. Unfortunately, information on the internet is so much that sometimes it is difficult to find your desired information and you have to read or watch a lot to find a very basic thing. thanks

Direct Webstore

I'm not upset...but I think Mar wants to kill you ... lol. Just joking.

I read ALL the documentation before I setup my first site. After that I joined the forum and started using the Search function from day one. It's a basic I.T skill. And you need I.T skills if you want to run an online business.
No excuse! Now write on the blackboard 100 times ..."I must search for answers before making posts"

I used to be a teacher ... lol :)