What is cashback url

Hello
I read the details and instruction for it but i dont quite understand what it is. Can someone explain? So this works on any product i import from aliexpress? When i get an order from a customer, i place order on aliexpress, i will get a percentage of cashback? Doesnt everybody who purchased this plugin is already buying from aliexpress? Where else will you find these product for your customer if you import them from aliexpress. It says affiliate program, im not quite sure what it is.

I understand. So everytime I purchase from aliexpress.com for a product, i get a % of cashback? Doesn't matter if orders are placed manually or automatically? Just wondering how it actually works. I read the details and info and didn't quite understand what it means by affiliate program.

Does this mean there will be actual ad posted on my website that advertises aliexpress products? Everytime a customer who clicks into this ad link from my page and place a purchase, I make a small % of cashback?

Mar

I understand. So everytime I purchase from aliexpress.com for a product, i get a % of cashback? Doesn't matter if orders are placed manually or automatically? Just wondering how it actually works. I read the details and info and didn't quite understand what it means by affiliate program.
Manually or automatically if you have registered with Admitad or EPN programs and have a cashback URL, enter it in the cashback URL field in Alidropship plugin you will have a cashback. See more, it is a straight forward guide: http://help.alidropship.com/settings/other-settings/aliexpress-cashback

Mar

Does this mean there will be actual ad posted on my website that advertises aliexpress products? Everytime a customer who clicks into this ad link from my page and place a purchase, I make a small % of cashback?
It is up to you if you sign up as a Publisher. Read up to the end and try to understand the guide.

I already read this guide you provided before posting here. It only teaches you how to apply for it but it doesn't say what it actually is... i understand if i apply for this cashback program, i will get cash back everytime i order from aliexpress. But does this actually add an advertisement banner on my website? i earn cashback mone from other people who clicks into this ad banner?

Maybe I should reword my question because it is causing so much confusion to other readers. After join this program, I get cashback value for every purchase I made on Aliexpress.com This sounds very good to be true. I am pretty sure Aliexpress doesn't handle the cashback, it is the other companies like Admitad or EPN that handles these payments. But what are these two companies getting from me in return for my cashback rewards? Are they putting their company's ads on my webpage or what? I read the guideline and it showed clearly how the setup is done. But it doesn't say what they are getting from me for the small percentage of commision from sales on aliexpress.

Mar

I already read this guide you provided before posting here. It only teaches you how to apply for it but it doesn't say what it actually is... i understand if i apply for this cashback program, i will get cash back everytime i order from aliexpress. But does this actually add an advertisement banner on my website? i earn cashback mone from other people who clicks into this ad banner?
If you read about AliExpress Admittad and about publisher, that is what you mean add advertisement. But as I said earlier that is if you signup for Publisher account. But AliExpress EPN is different. It don't have about Publisher.

Mar

Maybe I should reword my question because it is causing so much confusion to other readers. After join this program, I get cashback value for every purchase I made on Aliexpress.com This sounds very good to be true. I am pretty sure Aliexpress doesn't handle the cashback, it is the other companies like Admitad or EPN that handles these payments. But what are these two companies getting from me in return for my cashback rewards? Are they putting their company's ads on my webpage or what? I read the guideline and it showed clearly how the setup is done. But it doesn't say what they are getting from me for the small percentage of commision from sales on aliexpress.
Definitely the companies will get something, but not all companies announce what they get. If you think every time what companies get, you will have a lot to think about. If they give commission, that's it, there should be some arrangements behind.