what if the AliExpress suppliers insert their ads or contact information in the package

Joey

Hello everyone,

I am new in this forum. Just started with the dropshipping business mode.

my question is, when doing the drop shipping with those Ali Chinese suppliers, what if they include their ads or business contact information ( phone number or email or AliExpress product webpage ) or their wholesale price information in the shipping package?

that way, the supplier will make direct connection to the buyers; the buyer will not come back to my online dropshipping store any more.

How can you / we avoid this? it seems to me we have no control about this since you never know if they did so.

Can anyone share your experience / solution.

thanks

Jennifer

I always tell the supplier that i'm a dropshipper and ask them to don't add their promotion cards, but i ordered some products from aliexpress from different sellers to my own house and still asked them to don't add their info (just to check if they really won't add their info) and 1 package came with their aliexpress promo card. But this only happened once from like 10 different orders i placed. I don't think this usually happens but it still can happen as we don't have full control on this. Maybe this can be prevented by building a good business relation with some sellers.

Joey

I always tell the supplier that i'm a dropshipper and ask them to don't add their promotion cards, but i ordered some products from aliexpress from different sellers to my own house and still asked them to don't add their info (just to check if they really won't add their info) and 1 package came with their aliexpress promo card. But this only happened once from like 10 different orders i placed. I don't think this usually happens but it still can happen as we don't have full control on this. Maybe this can be prevented by building a good business relation with some sellers.

thanks for sharing your experience.

anyone else can shed lights on this topic? Instead of rely on people being honest, any other ideas?

merten

You can ask them to not include promo materials.

My experiences:
- Some sellers still include shit as they never check the order messages
- They just don't know what dropshipping is. ( yes indeed, they don't know what it means )
- They do it anyway just to steal your customers
- The other 50% half will not include it ;)

Have tested many packages myself to find out.

Joey

Thanks Merten.

I'll keep waiting for more comments / experience to be shared.

thanks everyone.

You can ask them to not include promo materials.

My experiences:
- Some sellers still include shit as they never check the order messages
- They just don't know what dropshipping is. ( yes indeed, they don't know what it means )
- They do it anyway just to steal your customers
- The other 50% half will not include it ;)

Have tested many packages myself to find out.

Light

There are no guarantees. But I like contacting my suppliers first and making that clear and then with every order i include a very clear message.
I think this is the best way to go about the subject matter.

merten

I think this is the best way to go about the subject matter.

Its the best way when you have small orders. When you got more and more orders you can't rely on them.
Most sellers don't reply the same day. (timezone issue as well) And most times after 2 days but then you got already more orders.

The Dropper

You do ask the sellers to not include their promotional materials within the packages, some sellers won't do that but it won't influence your business, ppl are doing $XXX,XXX a month from aliexpress and this is the last thing they are worried about. Also, as Ginke the AE sellers who was interviewed here in the forum said : sellers who don't have automated order processing systems are the ones who will include their promotional materials with the packages coz ppl who process your orders won't get notified.
So, just include that message to the seller, you can do it automatically with the Alidropship plugin, then focus on other aspects of developing your business & don't overthink this too much.