What do you anticipate most?

Please choose what do you anticipate most?

• Total voters
First of all, I think it's a very nice product and I really love it, but there are some bugs still that should be addressed first in my opinion. There are some bigger ones listed throughout the forums.

I think there are some basic functions that can be improved before moving through the upsell and more conversion area.
For me the biggest 'issue' is that I have to manually set up the shipping details and that it's the same for every product. It would have been really nice if there is a function that automatically imports the shipping costs, especially for the higher end shipping (like UPS) since they differ a lot. Also, I have to check manually if that Epackage is an option etc. It would be really nice if this can be a bit more automated. For example that I set up the different shipping possibilities in the Settings area and that it sees if that's available in every specific product. If it's available (for example Epackage) then it should automatically do a task depending on which shipping method it is. For example:

Cheapest (free) shipping: If this is applicable to this product -> enable and set for free
Epackage (random small amount or nothing -> enable and set for free (or charge amount of 0.49 or whatever)
UPS (random amount) -> enable and round of to xx.99

Is it clear what I mean?
Furthermore, importing reviews only in English would have saved me a lot of time.

Yaros

Staff member
First of all, I think it's a very nice product and I really love it, but there are some bugs still that should be addressed first in my opinion. There are some bigger ones listed throughout the forums.

I think there are some basic functions that can be improved before moving through the upsell and more conversion area.
For me the biggest 'issue' is that I have to manually set up the shipping details and that it's the same for every product. It would have been really nice if there is a function that automatically imports the shipping costs, especially for the higher end shipping (like UPS) since they differ a lot. Also, I have to check manually if that Epackage is an option etc. It would be really nice if this can be a bit more automated. For example that I set up the different shipping possibilities in the Settings area and that it sees if that's available in every specific product. If it's available (for example Epackage) then it should automatically do a task depending on which shipping method it is. For example:

Cheapest (free) shipping: If this is applicable to this product -> enable and set for free
Epackage (random small amount or nothing -> enable and set for free (or charge amount of 0.49 or whatever)
UPS (random amount) -> enable and round of to xx.99

Is it clear what I mean?
Furthermore, importing reviews only in English would have saved me a lot of time.
There is no any possibility to collect shipping data from AliExpress sellers, so for this moment we do not have any solution for it. And honestly saying, after testing a lot, the only good shipping strategy option with AliExpress is to offer FREE shipping and use ePacket where/when it is possible. At least, all successful AliExpress dropshippers I know, use exactly this method.

There is no any possibility to collect shipping data from AliExpress sellers, so for this moment we do not have any solution for it. And honestly saying, after testing a lot, the only good shipping strategy option with AliExpress is to offer FREE shipping and use ePacket where/when it is possible.

Thanks for your reply. I see on WorldOfHarry that for your products you offer just one option. Is this something that you can recommend?

Yaros

Staff member
Thanks for your reply. I see on WorldOfHarry that for your products you offer just one option. Is this something that you can recommend?
Absolutely, this is the method we recommend and are always using in our practice.

Stalaggh

1. Upselling is a MUST
2, Timer is also very very good tool to increase conversions, so in the future it's the second must-have..

ferreira2u

1. Improve checkout page

2. Registered user area.
include one option -> Only buy if are a registed user
Improve Registered user area:
- If user try login, but include one wrong caracter the system go to wrong page - go to wordpress login page
- include contact system for questions

3 . Tracking details auto send
After change the status to shipped the plugin will automatically add tracking id to the email sent to your client.

4. More detailed multioperation" price formula
Can have possibility to have more detailed "multioperation" price formula, to update automaticaly the price of the items.
Now online have the possibility to * or + the aliexpress item price to a number.

Need to have a more complex formula.
Exemple: ((price * 1,6) + 2) * 1.05
This formula could mean that first I markup 60 % than I add a fix 2 dollars (for whatever reason... epacket price variable maybe) and then increase by 5% (maybe to cover paypal fees)

5 . Product Countdown Timer (let viewers know how much time is left for the discounted price)
Include on the homepage of themes, a block with discounted products (daily / weekly promotions)

6. auto country currency converter

Enlightenup

The absolute #1 in my opinion would be a customize-able auto email to customers or those who wish to sign up that will send when new products are added or a sale is on.

dacho

1. Improve checkout page

2. Registered user area.
include one option -> Only buy if are a registed user
Improve Registered user area:
- If user try login, but include one wrong caracter the system go to wrong page - go to wordpress login page
- include contact system for questions

3 . Tracking details auto send
After change the status to shipped the plugin will automatically add tracking id to the email sent to your client.

4. More detailed multioperation" price formula
Can have possibility to have more detailed "multioperation" price formula, to update automaticaly the price of the items.
Now online have the possibility to * or + the aliexpress item price to a number.

Need to have a more complex formula.
Exemple: ((price * 1,6) + 2) * 1.05
This formula could mean that first I markup 60 % than I add a fix 2 dollars (for whatever reason... epacket price variable maybe) and then increase by 5% (maybe to cover paypal fees)

5 . Product Countdown Timer (let viewers know how much time is left for the discounted price)
Include on the homepage of themes, a block with discounted products (daily / weekly promotions)

6. auto country currency converter
THAT ! :)

neeraj89

Customers should be able to register with their Facebook credentials - with one click. It means easier, faster registration AND a valid email address that Facebook had already checked.
yup. or with google plus direct login.

ferreira2u

What improvements do you need?

1) Only buy if it is a registed user.
With this all users have their personal user area, being thus:
- they can at any time see the purchases they made, the shipping status, etc.
- only enter user data (name, address, etc.) 1 time
- if in the user area the trackig code is included, the user can at any time see where his purchase are.
- if include contact system for questions, any problem can be solved / responded and stay in the user area.

2) Multi option to register: 1) email, 2) facebock, 3) Google plus 4) other

3) One block with recomended produts. View on aliexpress.com "Buyers who bought this item also bought"