Weird image issue ...

General info: I use woocommerce with Elementor Pro builder, and the site is built from scratch.
I use Alidropship with shipping plugin and quite a few other alidropship plugins also.
There are also a bunch of other normal plugins, but i don't think they are interfering in any way- havent been a problem until now atleast ...

Wow , im on a roll today ... things just seem to pop up one after the other .. o_O:p

So, im going through the products, and realize that images arent showing all of a sudden ... Only after i click "add to cart " does the images turn up, but then with a pretty red bar over it, and a message ( See image below ) ... Anyone have any idea why this is ?

1614806510275.png

chris37

So, im going through the products, and realize that images arent showing all of a sudden ... Only after i click "add to cart " does the images turn up, but then with a pretty red bar over it, and a message ( See image below ) ... Anyone have any idea why this is ?
1) try deactivate all of your plugin expect woocommerce and alidropship plugin, and check them again for you be sure is not a conflict with other plugins.

2) as you build your theme from scratch,you are actually the only who can identified your issue (nobody can know more without see your setting)

3)switch to default theme of wordpress and check if the images show there.. If the image appear then you know is a conflict with the theme you build .