Weird encoding in cart and checkout

alexallied

Please take a look at my site > www.ilovemobile.co
Try to add a product into cart, you'll see there are weird symbols and encoding in the cart, and also in checkout page.

*Color:/*/*]]>*//*]]>*//*Size:L/*]]>*/

In the check out page, the following formating has gone bad.

Number of products: 1
Total price:
US $15.79

Please try it out and have a look. What may have gone wrong and what do I need to do to fix this problem?

Appreciate your prompt reply. Thanks!

Attachments

• 6}05(XR0NNYU`M$`A9)7D56.png
    6}05(XR0NNYU`M$`A9)7D56.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 10

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Please take a look at my site > www.ilovemobile.co
Try to add a product into cart, you'll see there are weird symbols and encoding in the cart, and also in checkout page.

*Color:/*/*]]>*//*]]>*//*Size:L/*]]>*/

In the check out page, the following formating has gone bad.

Number of products: 1
Total price:
US $15.79

Please try it out and have a look. What may have gone wrong and what do I need to do to fix this problem?

Appreciate your prompt reply. Thanks!
Hello , this issue could be caused with activation of some cache plugin or Autoptimize plugin - if settings were set up not properly. You may PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password - we will check it out.

alexallied

Hi Victoria,

I'm using w3 cache plugin and I need this to be running to speed up website loading. When I disabled it, the encodings are gone.

Can this be fixed so the encoding won't show? I really need the w3 cache to be running as speed is priority.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Victoria,

I'm using w3 cache plugin and I need this to be running to speed up website loading. When I disabled it, the encodings are gone.

Can this be fixed so the encoding won't show? I really need the w3 cache to be running as speed is priority.
Hello!

You can be using W3 cache plugin but it should be set up properly. Please check the settings and try to configure so that it works fine with our plugin.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any problems with this process.

Best regards,
Igor

alexallied

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your reply. But how do I setup properly? Do you have any proper documentation for that? Or will it be better for you to login to my website to configure?

Hello!

You can be using W3 cache plugin but it should be set up properly. Please check the settings and try to configure so that it works fine with our plugin.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any problems with this process.

Best regards,
Igor