Website name not appeared at all in google search

Glady

This could be weird, but when I copy the exact domain name and search it in google, I didn't find any result that related to my domain name. The pagination result has also reached its max and still I can't find my website in search result.

Glady

Thanks for fast reply Yaros. One more thing, can you advise me when to use Social Rabbit plugin? Let say I have a facebook page which currently have 0 friends. Is this a suitable time to use the plugin to get likes or I use facebook ads to get few likes first then use the plugin?

kevgl

I don't know if you are aware of this but when you copy the exact domain name and search it in Google it will search the normal way.
The best way to see if your domain names are actually in Google, without looking at a lot of pages, try this search instead:
inurl:www.allboutjesus.com/

It took me about 4 days to get some normal pages in Google and more then 2 weeks for product pages to appear in Google.

Glady

Thanks @kevgl! It's working and now I found my website in the google search. At least now I'm less worry that my website is actually there and will take time to appear.

nick

I put allboutjesus.com in the google.com search bar without the www and you are on the bottom of the first page , also try site:yourdomain.com and you will see you have 37 pages indexed