Website hosting company

DJAW

Which hosting company do you use for your store and how much do you pay per month or year?

Jess

Has anyone use Bluehost.com ?

Bluehost is a EIG owned host that you would want to avoid. General advice is to avoid any EIG owned hosts. Google is your friend :cool:

P.S You should clean up your link and remove the /track/jggarley/ from it.

Last edited:

DJAW

Bluehost is a EIG owned host that you would want to avoid. General advice is to avoid any EIG owned hosts. Google is your friend :cool:

P.S You should clean up your link and remove the /track/jggarley/ from it.

Thanks Jess. I have removed it. Which hosting company will you suggest then? It is my first time hearing about EIG.

Jess

Thanks Jess. I have removed it. Which hosting company will you suggest then? It is my first time hearing about EIG.
Basically EIG swallowed up a bunch of hosts (70+) and everything went downhill from there really. Please see my post above but i use and always recommend alphadoghosting.com. Actually they just went through a big upgrade so things are even better than ever.
I see your pm, i'll respond in detail to you there.

Last edited:

DJAW

Basically EIG swallowed up a bunch of hosts and everything went downhill from there really. Please see my post above but i use and always recommend alphadoghosting.com. Actually they just went through a big upgrade so things are even better than ever.
I see your pm, i'll respond in detail to you there.

Thanks Jess

Raff

Ive been using hostgator for 5yrs, then i migrated to namecheap. Im satisfied with namecheap, especially on their customer support.

Tuton

I recommend fastcomet they are the best superfast support fastest server (SSD) cheap price free domain for life I been with them for over 5 years not a single problem and works great with alidropship

check more https://bit.ly/2vgeiTt
wdwfdw.PNG
sfwe.PNG

Jess

Hi Jess, you're using the Pug option? How is it so far? It says for personal websites only though? How fast is it?
Hey there, yep still running strong and no issues at all. I asked them that question when I signed up and it just means it's for small websites. (space wise) None of the packages are "crippled" in any way.

maileen83

I recommend fastcomet they are the best superfast support fastest server (SSD) cheap price free domain for life I been with them for over 5 years not a single problem and works great with alidropship

May I know what option did you choose? StartSmart, ScaleRight or SpeedUp?

Tuton

May I know what option did you choose? StartSmart, ScaleRight or SpeedUp?
I choose StartSmart then once my business boosted I went with the speed up and it great you get a free domain for life no need to paid for the domain also they provide the free SSL certificate for free too

uooos

I believe the response largely depends on your technical expectation. In my location, https://worldcams.tv/netherlands/amsterdam/dam-square, you can find options starting at a very low level. But if you want to launch a powerful site that will have hundreds or even thousands of visitors today, then a cheap option will not be the best solution. Look for a more expensive alternative.

Last edited:

chris37

I was browsing the 'net yesterday and found a possible solution to the problem I have getting my IP cams online and embedded in my webpage. So far I haven't had much success. I've used VLC code, YouTube embedding, OBS and various types of software that create huge amounts of bandwidth, and none of these have been ideal solutions.
Why this is relevant here?