Barbara

I used Alidropship Woo to build a gadget site at https://better-bits.com at the end of 2017.

Better-Bits had $1,450 in sales between Dec. 13, 2017 and March 21, 2018 when I dropped the ball.

Unexpected events in my life got in the way of me developing the site. But the fact that it has been in existence for coming on 2 years will help you in your future page ranks.

Now is the perfect time for you to take over, so that you’re ready to make a killing in Black Friday week and the Christmas season.

Better-Bits comes with Social Rabbit, and I’ll transfer my Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter accounts to you, as well as a Facebook page. I also made a few product videos that you can have.

Each product page has a proper title and original text. Some have videos.

In addition, I’ll give you a list of about 80 AliExpress products that I’ve seen advertised on Instagram, along with the advertisers’ URLs where you can draw inspiration if you want to add them to Better-Bits.

Instead of starting from scratch, buy Better-Bits and you’ll save yourself a ton of time. I wish I could carry on with it myself, but family issues now require my full
attention.

I’ll sell Better-Bits for $499 OBO. The domain name is good until March 2020. You’ll need your own hosting.