Website content not updating to live website

stealth007

Hi i uploaded all my content using alidropship plugin, the content shows in admin mode but accessing the website in live mode, i.e ipad the content doesnt show up. Any advice?

stealth007

I uploaded my products from aliexpress using the alidropship plug in it all loaded properly whilst in admin account of wordpress but when i tried to view it in other platform i.e my other computer i cant see the products that ive uploaded. I purge the cache already deactivated any wp plugins that might cause the problem but still the same. Pls advice.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I uploaded my products from aliexpress using the alidropship plug in it all loaded properly whilst in admin account of wordpress but when i tried to view it in other platform i.e my other computer i cant see the products that ive uploaded. I purge the cache already deactivated any wp plugins that might cause the problem but still the same. Pls advice.
Have you published your products? if they are still in import list , only admin could see them on frontend when he is logged in.