We need a crypto payment gateway ASAP

Starfish1

Crypto is becoming more and more popular as payment method, and every week I been getting messages from customers asking me if they can pay with bitcoin or ethereum. It would be nice if we could see a crypto payment gateway integrated on alidropship such as Bitpay , CoinGate, Gocoin or Coinbase

mromaha

Yes I'm trying yo figure out a way to use coingate. I build around 8 stores a week half of those stores I use Alidropship to build for clients and at lest 1 client often men ask about crypto currency as a payment gateway.

Christina

Administrator
Crypto is becoming more and more popular as payment method, and every week I been getting messages from customers asking me if they can pay with bitcoin or ethereum. It would be nice if we could see a crypto payment gateway integrated on alidropship such as Bitpay , CoinGate, Gocoin or Coinbase
Yes I'm trying yo figure out a way to use coingate. I build around 8 stores a week half of those stores I use Alidropship to build for clients and at lest 1 client often men ask about crypto currency as a payment gateway.

Payssion supports payments by bitcoins.

mromaha

Probably low quality cookie cutter clones ... just change the logo/name/search-replace with the database etc :)
The premade stores are 100% premade with many other clients with the same stores however our custom stores are custom no clones because no two clients wants the same items or are into the same niches. You can do some amazing thing with the Flatesome theme. How about you order a store and see how well we cookie cut. Dropshiprocket

mromaha

Which ironically enough is also doomed. (according to the latest news) All the smart people are selling their Bitcoins ... for good. :)
Well, I'm either going to lose around 13k on a long-term crypto investment or I'm going make some profits. I'll wait and see how this turns out. I surly know what going to happen if I just hangout on the sidelines. If you want to win you need to get in the game.

Direct Webstore

however our custom stores are custom no clones
In that case ... and 8 custom stores per week as you stated ... I wouldn't expect them to be too flash. Or possibly they are without imported products and original descriptions/titles ... unless you were exaggerating a little. :) But if they're making you money, that's the main thing, ay? Good luck :)

I surly know what going to happen if I just hangout on the sidelines
Can I borrow your crystal ball? ;)

Last edited:

Mar

The premade stores are 100% premade with many other clients with the same stores however our custom stores are custom no clones because no two clients wants the same items or are into the same niches. You can do some amazing thing with the Flatesome theme. How about you order a store and see how well we cookie cut. Dropshiprocket
It is just like you can land the moon on earth

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

why not post your items on https://allforcrypto.com/ ?

Probably because ...

1. It's a really ugly and badly designed site.
2. It looks low class and scammy as Hell.
3. You can't automatically import Aliexpress products into it. Have to list manually.
4. Can't semi automatically process the orders. Have to do it manually.
5. It's promoted by SPAMMING forums and God knows what else.
6. It sets up fake review sites that say how wonderful it is.
7. It charges rip off fees
8. We can just use Stripe as a payment gateway and process Bitcoin
9. No one has heard of it
10. It's tacky and totally unnecessary.

:)

Last edited:

allforcrypto

Probably because ...

1. It's a really ugly and badly designed site.
2. It looks low class and scammy as Hell.
3. You can't automatically import Aliexpress products into it. Have to list manually.
4. Can't semi automatically process the orders. Have to do it manually.
5. It's promoted by SPAMMING forums and God knows what else.
6. It sets up fake review sites that say how wonderful it is.
7. It charges rip off fees
8. We can just use Stripe as a payment gateway and process Bitcoin
9. No one has heard of it
10. It's tacky and totally unnecessary.

Wow well let's respond, shall we? The site has vastly improved in appearance since i last posted.
cry me a river u cant auto import can u do that with ebay ?amazon?.
this not spamming I just making a recommendation.
what fake reviews ? all then our orders form my site had no issues or complaints .
5% fee o wow really a ripoff. Stick to eBay then son.
stripe can be chargeback that why we're sticking with crypto and other no chargeback methods of payments.
U see how tacky and unnecessary it is in a few years time.

Direct Webstore

Wow well let's respond, shall we?
After almost a month? Why bother? lol

this not spamming
All spammers say that ... because they're all "special"

Stick to eBay then son.
I use Alidropship with my own 7 sites ... dad. Obviously, like most spammers, you have no idea of what the site you put your spam on is all about.

U see how tacky and unnecessary it is in a few years time.

Probably more than it is now ... or more likely, just folded and disappeared.

Bottom line ... it oozes cheapness and dodgyness ... like some low class used car sales lot.

Now get your foot out of my door. Thanks

Hunterman

I can recommend one platform that is already used by quite a lot of users and everyone is happy with the service, as it is becoming an increasingly popular payment method. This platform is called haru, one of the interesting and useful features of this platform is that for example, if you know that you will not need Ethereum in the near future, you can temporarily block your Haru Earn Plus account and increase your interest rate, but regardless of the block, you can earn your interest. In General, I advise you to read more about this platform, leave a link here https://haruinvest.com/blog/earn-interest-on-ethereum/, they also have their own application that supports on all devices.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I can recommend one platform that is already used by quite a lot of users
Complete rubbish.

Who are these "users"? Average online shoppers or Crypto Currency fans?

You need to be "objective", think like an "average customer" and get your head out of your own little world of interest.

And if objectivity and/or common sense is a struggle, a basic Google Search helps ...

cc.jpg