watermark in aliexpress product images is very annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

orimond

hi alidropship team,

Nowadays, it seem that aliexpress images are filled with watermark.
Is there anyway we can remove it? or your plugin can remove it automatically?
or any other suggestions? I tried to remove it myself but it's very difficult to do a good job
and it's very time consuming.

@Yaros

Can your team assist in this?
Thanks

Sunster

Staff member
Just gotta use the built in image editor for simple watermarks and other software for more complex ones. Or look for the exact same image with no watermark.

Also, build relationships with suppliers. Most of my suppliers (but they are the actual manufacturers) have given me access to their unmarked original images. I just download the ones i need.

Last edited:

orimond

Just gotta use the built in image editor for simple watermarks and other software for more complex ones. Or look for the exact same image with no watermark.

Also, build relationships with suppliers. Most of my suppliers (but they are the actual manufacturers) have given me access to their unmarked original images. I just download the ones i need.
Hi there... are you referring to Aliexpress suppliers?

Seth

thats the thing... I cant find the editor too... Where is it?
On the pics in the posts, its a pencil button in the top right corner when you highlight a pic. You can write, add in, scribble, edit, etc. But you can't crop.

Mar

On the pics in the posts, its a pencil button in the top right corner when you highlight a pic. You can write, add in, scribble, edit, etc. But you can't crop.
This is the crop tool. Click Apply, outside the selected area will be removed.

1547541381502.png

Last edited:

Stiipper

Frankly speaking, I had never met a good online app for removing the watermark. Sometimes I need to edit a short video or a photo and I am looking for a web- app for that but I can't find a good one. Most of them doesn't have the tools I need for editing and It takes only much more time searching it. So to say I did not want to use photoshop as I don't know how to use it, so I was searching for an PC app now, that is easy to use and have anything I need for editing a video or photo. Of course I found it and certainly this app is covering all my needs, for now, at least. Now I am using a desktop app for editing video, removing the watermarks, and to be honest, this is the best app I have ever used, more than that it is really easy to use. So to say if you are looking for that kind of app as well you can easily find it here www.softorbits.com Now I don't have any issue editing a video or a photo, I am still learning, but this app made my life a little bit easier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.