Warning!!! DONT UPDATE to Woocommerce Version 3.4.1

jumper

this just crashed my site with no access to wp-admin
The odd thing is that only after renaming alidswoo folder I could regain control of the dashboard.
looks like the new woocommerce version collide with alidropship woo.
now im restoring my site from backup.

Thenavcheema

Iv had he same problem, you must be using Alidropship Woo plugin?
Does the error code mention something about line 1 of currency in aliwoo?

Mar

The odd thing is that only after renaming alidswoo folder I could regain control of the dashboard.
I just updated Woocommerce to version 3.4.1 with no issue at all.

jumper

I had an error 500. I restored my site to an earlier version of wooconmerce and it resolved the issue. The alarming issue is that only after disabling alidropship woo (not wooconmerce) from ftp I could see my dashboard. It’s like alidswoo had some kind of conflict.

I had an error 500. I restored my site to an earlier version of wooconmerce and it resolved the issue. The alarming issue is that only after disabling alidropship woo (not wooconmerce) from ftp I could see my dashboard. It’s like alidswoo had some kind of conflict.
I have also updated to the latest version last night and i didnt face any issue

Mar

If it is the Ali woo, everybody using this plugin should have the same problem. The issue is at your end only, there is something in your site that is not with the rest. This is something you have to find out, otherwise you will have another issue in using the old version of Woocommerce.

Thenavcheema

Just found out what my problem was. Siteground do not have the right version of ion cube loader for php 7.1. I am running php 7 now.

Mar

Hi Mar,
Would you mind sharing, Who do you host your sites with? And how many you have...
I still have an account with Siteground but I moved my site to A2Hosting due to resource limitations of Siteground. A2Hosting has almost the same support of Siteground with much more tools in their cPanel. The most important is the unlimited data base size, web desk space and all resources. Moving a website from one host provider is complicated but A2Hosting did it smoothly.

Direct Webstore

I just updated Woocommerce to version 3.4.1 with no issue at all.

Same here. No problems. People just don't stop to consider that it's another plugin or other factor causing the problem and they have to methodically go through all the other likely factors to find the culprit. Usually just posting the error message into Google will give them a start in understanding what is causing the problem.

But it seems many people just don't have any concept of "searching" for solutions. They just want answers handed to them on a plate. It's a widespread problem these days lol :)

Last edited:
It's not colliding, access your website files using filezilla or via file-manager and rename the plugins folder to say OFF plugins, after that access your WP admin and go to your plugins area after that rename the plugins folder back to plugins

Same here. No problems. People just don't stop to consider that it's another plugin or other factor causing the problem and they have to methodically go through all the other likely factors to find the culprit. Usually just posting the error message into Google will give them a start in understanding what is causing the problem.

But it seems many people just don't have any concept of "searching" for solutions. They just want answers handed to them on a plate. It's a widespread problem these days lol :)
It's not colliding, access your website files using filezilla or via file-manager and rename the plugins folder to say OFF plugins, after that access your WP admin and go to your plugins area after that rename the plugins folder back to plugins

the next time it happens try contacting your Hosting Provider and they will help you fix it

Iv had he same problem, you must be using Alidropship Woo plugin?
Does the error code mention something about line 1 of currency in aliwoo?