Want to Reduce my Work Load - Selling 2 out 3 Store

Bashir Ahmed

Hello Guys,

Having 3 Store but can't work on all as don't have much time for that. Want to sell 2 out of 3. If anyone interested kindly let me know.
As a newbie and I'm struggling to get any sales, marketing is just not my thing. I struggle coping with stress and concentration and I'm sure the right person could really make a go of this. The site has more than 1000 products on - some work still needed on some of the product pages, ie better description, suit someone with good copywriting skills, and one of the niche stores was recently completed for me by a developer with about 100 products + Social Rabbit plugin+Dropshipme importer,Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Analytics set-up. I have put hundreds of hours work into these sites.

All of them hosted running on WooCommerce with their own smtp dot com email address. Had a hand full of sales but nothing really. There's great potential here for the right person, someone younger than I am, and more dynamic who knows how to turn on traffic and market. I'm semi-retired and looking to put my feet-up full-time now.

Last edited: