Want to Change the Theme

topdealsguru

Hi,
I want to change my current Theme to another theme and I already got nearly 135 products on my current web page, will the replacement of theme will erase all the product listing or the product lists still be there even if I will change the theme. Need your opinion before I make any decision. Thanks in advance...

Christina

Administrator
Hi,
I want to change my current Theme to another theme and I already got nearly 135 products on my current web page, will the replacement of theme will erase all the product listing or the product lists still be there even if I will change the theme. Need your opinion before I make any decision. Thanks in advance...

Hello,

You can change theme without worrying about product listing erasing. But all the customizations settings will not be saved.

topdealsguru

Hello,

You can change theme without worrying about product listing erasing. But all the customizations settings will not be saved.

Thanks for your prompt and positive reply. So, as I understand I need to setup the Theme Customization again, how about if we change from Alidrop Plugins to Alidrop Woo Plugins ? Thanks in Advance..

Christina

Administrator
Thanks for your prompt and positive reply. So, as I understand I need to setup the Theme Customization again, how about if we change from Alidrop Plugins to Alidrop Woo Plugins ? Thanks in Advance..

But if you change AliDropship Plugin to AliDropship Woo Plugin you will have to create your store from scratch.

topdealsguru

Sorry for very late reply, Christina, Thanks for your help. I want to change my website in to a Multi-Language (like Russian, Hindi, Gujarati etc.) and I installed the widely used Google Translator Plugins. Can I use Google Translator Plugins for multi-language options as I need to add a Widget for display on my site...Can you help me how to do that..I have already installed the plugins and currently its deactivated....Thanks in advance..Waiting for your positive and prompt reply....

Christina

Administrator
Sorry for very late reply, Christina, Thanks for your help. I want to change my website in to a Multi-Language (like Russian, Hindi, Gujarati etc.) and I installed the widely used Google Translator Plugins. Can I use Google Translator Plugins for multi-language options as I need to add a Widget for display on my site...Can you help me how to do that..I have already installed the plugins and currently its deactivated....Thanks in advance..Waiting for your positive and prompt reply....

You can try to use that plugin but we can't garantee that it will work correctly. It wasn't tested by our team.

topdealsguru

Thanks for your reply. Let me try...Can you please guide me how to add widget in Davinci theme, waiting for your positive and prompt reply..Regards

Mar

Thanks for your reply. Let me try...Can you please guide me how to add widget in Davinci theme, waiting for your positive and prompt reply..Regards
In Flatsome theme, you can add Google translator easily. In Alidropship original plugin, you can add it in Davinci theme but you need to edit codes of the theme files.

Translator 2.pngTranslator.png