vlad's Journey

Chira Vlad

Hello,my name is Vlad and i recenlty purchased the ali plugin and started my journey on dropshippig..I am very newb on this and still working on my website,it is pretty hard but i try to make it as good as i can:D

www.worldkage.com is my website,if you can take a look at it i would appreciate if you can give me some advices of what else should i change there...Ofc i still work on the products,but so far i did as much as i could for the design and the rest

I am waiting for some advices,but no bad words pls...i am still new on this:D

Thanks.

pudg3

Refund & policy pages not yet generated.
install live chat,

the first small banner in the front page which links to http://worldkage.com/product_cat/Team7 is 404 error.

add SSL cert if possible

some of the imported products have seller watermarks on it, try to change those images with no watermarks

you need to do something different than yaros' hokagestore :) maybe in marketing or idk :)

you from the Philippines?

Chira Vlad

Thank you for your answer.Fixed the photo error now,also i will activate the ssl

Question:if i change the website theme now,do i have to make all the settings again? i mean the products..the design..photos...everything?

and no,i am from Romania,not philipines :D hehe i will change that...but should i add my real location? I didnt do that because it look strange..and i wanted to set a location that looks a bit different lol..i think it was a mistake.