Virtual Cards?

GokuSS

New Member
Hello,

I tried to buy Sandboxie using a VirtualCard and it didn't work. I think, it's because if I click credit card it forces the payment through paypal first. And for some reason paypal doesn't take VirtualCards like they used to anymore.

I just can't make a paypal account anymore. Nor do I want to because when I did they wouldn't let me login my account because they wouldn't reply to any of my support messages or questions. Until the day I wanted to cancel service.

Please, I realize you are very busy. But can I implore you to consider adding more ways to pay for Sandboxie Plus. I really love this software. And I tell my friends and family to get it.

I just can't get it for my self yet.
 

SkadeMetty

Member
Virtual cards are useful for online shopping because they keep your main card number out of more transactions. Depending on the provider, you may also be able to set spending limits, freeze the card instantly, or create a new number if you think the details were exposed.

That kind of separation matters because stolen payment information can circulate through places such as a Carding forum or other underground communities. Using a virtual card can reduce the risk to your primary bank account if a merchant or checkout page is compromised.

They are not a complete security solution, but for subscriptions, unfamiliar stores, and routine online purchases, they can add a useful extra layer of protection.
 
Top