Videos not playing on Dali theme

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, Why are my Vimeo videos not playing on Dali theme ? Kindly help urgently...The video just shows up as an image instead of video..
My site www.stylenvibes.com
Hello,

Your video plays just fine on desktop. You'll be able to watch videos on mobile once the new version of the theme is released.

Stylenvibes

No they were not working fine on desktop when I had placed Vimeo link...video was playing like a stand still image.
And since I was not getting any reply from Alidropship tram so I went back and placed my mp4 video links which are working fine but then mp4 takes lot of space on my webskite which makes it loading speed low.

How ever on mobile even the mp4 video is still not responsive and once sees half width videos cropped from the sides.

When is the next release expected ? Actually these are basic features which you should have added at the first release of this theme.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

No they were not working fine on desktop when I had placed Vimeo link...video was playing like a stand still image.
And since I was not getting any reply from Alidropship tram so I went back and placed my mp4 video links which are working fine but then mp4 takes lot of space on my webskite which makes it loading speed low.

How ever on mobile even the mp4 video is still not responsive and once sees half width videos cropped from the sides.

When is the next release expected ? Actually these are basic features which you should have added at the first release of this theme.
The theme will be updated next week. Thanks for your feedback!

Stylenvibes

Hi thanx for the reply...I need your help as Iam unable see the "OnSale" badges on my products ( same as are displayed on the demo theme refer the screen shot attached )

Attachments

• Sale Badges.png
    Sale Badges.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 4

Stylenvibes

1. Also what is the process to find out my aliexpress price after I Import the product ?

2. I have already set a Pricing formula as *1.2 which means Iam taking a standard profit margin of 20% but when I import individual products from ali express it shows some other pricing and profit margin. Why ?

3. Why a discount % is not visible on products ? What are the settings which I need to enable for the same to be visible ?

4. Also why is there a difference in pricing which Ali express shows and which is shown in my import list ? ( refer screenshot 'Price on aliexpress' and 'Import Price')

Attachments

• Price on Aliexpress.png
    Price on Aliexpress.png
    419.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Import Price.png
    Import Price.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 5
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

1. Also what is the process to find out my aliexpress price after I Import the product ?

2. I have already set a Pricing formula as *1.2 which means Iam taking a standard profit margin of 20% but when I import individual products from ali express it shows some other pricing and profit margin. Why ?

3. Why a discount % is not visible on products ? What are the settings which I need to enable for the same to be visible ?

4. Also why is there a difference in pricing which Ali express shows and which is shown in my import list ? ( refer screenshot 'Price on aliexpress' and 'Import Price')
Hello,

You can learn more about profit margins here. Also, you might want to check the guide to pricing markup formula, too.
Product price is recalculated according to your pricing formula. That's why original AliExpress price differs from the price you've got in your store.
I've answered all your other Dali-related questions in a pm.