VERY URGENT SITUATION ABOUT FACEBOOK ADS CONVERSION

caner

Hello everyone, I heard from many groups that facebook ads a big problem about conversions and all of other things I mean you cant use efficiently facebook ads and your money canbe wasted. The problem is still going I guess. What do you know about that? I paid 40 $ for different ads and really my results are aweful.

omktg

Basically what will happen in the next few months [Q4] is that Facebook prices will go up considerably. And this is because usually big companies that advertise on Facebook and on other platforms like Google, Instagram, etc. They have an annual budget, which they must use before the end of the year. And that is why in the next months they will be burning all their remaining budget in ads.

And all this causes every year, a big increase in prices.

Last edited:

caner

Oh interesting information thanks. So it looks like until the end of 2018 this will go like that.

omktg

Oh interesting information thanks. So it looks like until the end of 2018 this will go like that.

Yes, this happens every year. But in addition, I have also noticed that since the Cambridge Analytica scandal, and the GDPR law release, Facebook had to make several changes to their platform, and things have been somewhat irregular since then.

Last edited: