Variations

Razvann

Hi,
Can someone explain to me how variations works and what is the thing about the below question?
I mean some stores on Aliexpress have warehouses on US, Spain, France, Italy etc. then I have a product and when I go to variations tab I can see from where the variation can be shipped and it is something like this: Shipped from France / Brand Color: red / Size: M and on some of the variations I have like: Shipped from China / Brand Color: red / Size: M. Why not all of them to be from France or China what is the deal with variations?
Maybe a customer is from UK and want to buy something from my store and choose a variation that is shipped from China, why not from France?
This is a thing that I don't understand, can someone explain to me I am trying to use the Alidropship plugin?
Thank you!

Last edited:

chris37

Hi,
Can someone explain to me how variations works and what is the thing about the below question?
I mean some stores on Aliexpress have stores on US, Spain, France, Italy etc. then I have a product and when I go to variations tab I can see from where the variation can be shipped and it is something like this: Shipped from France / Brand Color: red / Size: M and on some of the variations I have like: Shipped from China / Brand Color: red / Size: M. Why not all of them to be from France or China what is the deal with variations?
Maybe a customer is from UK and want to buy something from my store and choose a variation that is shipped from China, why not from France?
This is a thing that I don't understand, can someone explain to me I am trying to use the Alidropship plugin?
Thank you!
If you play with the variation in aliexpress you can see some ship variation not ship to specific country and some other do it... Also some of this variation have a difference prices. Is depend where are living for, example if you lliving to Spain and have ship from Spain and chine you can see the shipping from Spain is cheaper and faster.

Razvann

If you play with the variation in aliexpress you can see some ship variation not ship to specific country and some other do it... Also some of this variation have a difference prices. Is depend where are living for, example if you lliving to Spain and have ship from Spain and chine you can see the shipping from Spain is cheaper and faster.
Thank you for your response, but how it is on my store? I mean of what I'm seeing on variations tab is that a variation with a color and size is shipped from China from default supplier and when I dropdown the selectbox I have options that can ship that variation from US at the same color size etc. This is what I don't understand. Do I need to change it or I need to let it as it is and when I will have an order the supplier will choose from where to be shipped that variation. Is an impact if I will change that option to be shipped from US even if the order is triggered by a person from UK? If the order it's made from UK the logic thing I see it's to be shipped from Europe if they have stock in Europe then to be shipped from China or US if not. I think it's a simple thing but I still don't understand it :)).
P.S Or the variation tab it is only for informative purpose only to see where they have stock only and it is needed to be like it is.

chris37

Thank you for your response, but how it is on my store? I mean of what I'm seeing on variations tab is that a variation with a color and size is shipped from China from default supplier and when I dropdown the selectbox I have options that can ship that variation from US at the same color size etc. This is what I don't understand. Do I need to change it or I need to let it as it is and when I will have an order the supplier will choose from where to be shipped that variation. Is an impact if I will change that option to be shipped from US even if the order is triggered by a person from UK? If the order it's made from UK the logic thing I see it's to be shipped from Europe if they have stock in Europe then to be shipped from China or US if not. I think it's a simple thing but I still don't understand it :)).
P.S Or the variation tab it is only for informative purpose only to see where they have stock only and it is needed to be like it is.
USA,UK ,SPAIN CHINE all of them are warehouse ,some warehouse dont delivery in specific country and some other they delivery.
Is not complicate at all.
When a customer for example living in romania and go to aliexpress or your store and see ship from China Spain and Usa is gonna choose one option (Maybe China not delivery romania but Spain does) then when is try a see is working only with Spain this is the way is gonna make it's order.

If they sent all the shipping variation to romania (good for your customers ,they have to choose what warehouse they prefer).

Razvann

USA,UK ,SPAIN CHINE all of them are warehouse ,some warehouse dont delivery in specific country and some other they delivery.
Is not complicate at all.
When a customer for example living in romania and go to aliexpress or your store and see ship from China Spain and Usa is gonna choose one option (Maybe China not delivery romania but Spain does) then when is try a see is working only with Spain this is the way is gonna make it's order.

If they sent all the shipping variation to romania (good for your customers ,they have to choose what warehouse they prefer).
Thank you for your response. Normally I don't have the tabs Ships from: China US Spain on my store on product page in order to let the customers to choose from where the product to be shipped and in this case we as sellers can decide from where to be shipped that product when the order it's initiated?