Variations out of stock after disable/enable "manage stock"

Miles

I'm getting products being out of stock after I untick "manage stock" under each variation color, I do not want to see customers how much stock there is the product page. When I disable and enable again, it shows that I don't have any more stock.

Last edited:

Sunster

Staff member
Hey @Miles, if you are just trying to hide the actual stock amount from being displayed on the product page, there is a setting you can change in the WooCommerce tab.

landed

For myself I just don't want alidropship messing with the stock. It isn't reliable. How can I disable please.

chris37

For myself I just don't want alidropship messing with the stock. It isn't reliable. How can I disable please.
You have a post that you say the blind people leading the blind ....

How to you expect with this kind of behaviour someone will ever explain to you the basics ;)

And yes are basic setting ...
some reading never damage nobody.

START READING ;)

landed

Your clearly damaged (by my knowing your game is to just have metrics of posts- and that you don't know everything). Grow up. And as I said before ignore my posts. I don't want to hear from you.

chris37

Your clearly damaged
You clearly miss the ability to search thread yourself..
You say the blind leading the blind and you want to leave puplic forum...

So leave and don't ask for help...

Learn to help yourself for ones..

What do you want ???someone to take you from hand to show how to use Google :)

And as I said before ignore my posts. I don't want to hear from you.
You have any idea how public forum work?

Everybody say them opinion..

Even S**** ones like your :)

So I think (my opinion) YOU MUST TO GROW UP

by my knowing your game is to just have metrics of posts- and that you don't know everything
What and what?? Are you mentally stable???

P.S Make yourself a favor and to as to read before you post.

YES FORUM HAVE RULES , LEARN TO READ

landed

Chris37's Plan
Marketing affiliate links, grooming innocent members thinking he knows what he talks about
Sells his services
Always beware Marketeers using the techniques as shown by Chris37 like friendly looking Avatar.

There's a word for you;

smarmy

chris37

Chris37's Plan
That My Plan ?? Good to know :)
Marketing affiliate links, grooming innocent members thinking he knows what he talks about
Promote what ?????? Please give me your light because you became a joke.

over 1000 of members here have other opinion about me .... So i dont mine the opinion of one person that know nothing ...

But i will make you a Big Favor to you because yes i am so good and i like to make really fun of people like you..

SAY TO ME IN PUBLIC YOU APOLOGISE OF YOUR BAD BEHAVIOUR AND I AM STILL WILLING TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWER OF THAT

LOL ... let see how much you want it :)

Larakis

@landed

You try to prove other people are not good because you can not do nothing to help yourself.

You became a joke.

Dropshipping is easy for almost everybody ( excluding you )

Start learning to learn.

Chris help many people in this forum but i understand why doesn't want to help you.

NF1kK5.jpg