Variations not importing / Deleted galley pictures importing

how

Variations Not Importing
When using the edit feature before publishing I will delete a variation (example color) and leave another one (example size). When I do this no variations are imported. If I do not delete any variations then they all do import. Of course this defeats the idea of Alidropship taking out steps to add products to a store as I would then have to go in and manually and remove the variation.

Deleted gallery pictures importing
I would like to delete some gallery pictures as well before importing. When I delete the pictures and then publish all the pictures are still imported. This creates many steps that then need to be done. I have to edit the gallery in the product and then have to remove the pictures in media so that I do not have a bunch of unwanted pictures on my server slowing it down.

Are these common problems anyone else is facing?

I have checked:
  • I have disabled all other plugins
  • I have tried using a woo/wordpress theme
  • I have disabled all other chrome extensions
  • I have tried the new Beta version of Alidropship woo
  • I have tried a fresh install of Alidropship plugin
I still have this issue after trying all of the above.

Any insight??

Thank you

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Variations Not Importing
When using the edit feature before publishing I will delete a variation (example color) and leave another one (example size). When I do this no variations are imported. If I do not delete any variations then they all do import. Of course this defeats the idea of Alidropship taking out steps to add products to a store as I would then have to go in and manually and remove the variation.

Deleted gallery pictures importing
I would like to delete some gallery pictures as well before importing. When I delete the pictures and then publish all the pictures are still imported. This creates many steps that then need to be done. I have to edit the gallery in the product and then have to remove the pictures in media so that I do not have a bunch of unwanted pictures on my server slowing it down.

Are these common problems anyone else is facing?

I have checked:
  • I have disabled all other plugins
  • I have tried using a woo/wordpress theme
  • I have disabled all other chrome extensions
  • I have tried the new Beta version of Alidropship woo
  • I have tried a fresh install of Alidropship plugin
I still have this issue after trying all of the above.

Any insight??

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Please note that it's not recommended to delete the attributes (color, size, stc.), because if you remove one attribute, the whole variations system gets messed up. In WooCommerce the attributes are all interrelated, so deleting one of them makes it impossible to generate the variations correctly.

As for the gallery pictures importing, it looks like a bug and it should be fixed in the next update of AliDorpship Woo plugin.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there's any way I can be of help.

Best regards,

how

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your response and Alidropship woo update today. You are able to delete pictures now but the plugin is repeating the product image in the gallery. This will be confusing to the customer to see a repeat of picture and also does not allow the product flip image to work on the categories page. Can we get this updated please? It is possible to delete this duplicate image but again you must go into editing the product in woo commerce creating a lot of steps to publish a product. I have attached file of problem to this post.

Attachments

• repeated image.png
    repeated image.png
    384.6 KB · Views: 14

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Igor,

Thank you for your response and Alidropship woo update today. You are able to delete pictures now but the plugin is repeating the product image in the gallery. This will be confusing to the customer to see a repeat of picture and also does not allow the product flip image to work on the categories page. Can we get this updated please? It is possible to delete this duplicate image but again you must go into editing the product in woo commerce creating a lot of steps to publish a product. I have attached file of problem to this post.
Hello,

Could you please send the link to this product? There might be duplicated images, if the image in the gallery and the image of the variation is the same.

Best regards,
Igor

how

Hi Igor,

There are no duplicate images. I have attached screenshot to show you. Alidropship creates the duplicate image. If you work to fix this be aware that when you delete the current featured image and replace with another before import it does this with the new image as well. It does it with the featured image always. I have also tried not editing before import and it does the same if you import without editing. My trial month for using the plugin is almost up and it is still not working properly. Will you extend my trial or should i ask for refund? I do not want to keep if it will not work.

Thank you

Attachments

• double photo before import.png
    double photo before import.png
    501.5 KB · Views: 19

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Igor,

There are no duplicate images. I have attached screenshot to show you. Alidropship creates the duplicate image. If you work to fix this be aware that when you delete the current featured image and replace with another before import it does this with the new image as well. It does it with the featured image always. I have also tried not editing before import and it does the same if you import without editing. My trial month for using the plugin is almost up and it is still not working properly. Will you extend my trial or should i ask for refund? I do not want to keep if it will not work.

Thank you
Hello again!

We will be investigating the issue in the next few days. I would still appreciate if you could PM some links to the products and your WP admin access credentials so that we check this thoroughly in your environment as well.
Please send me a message and so that we could discuss the details of this issue and any other issue with our plugin that you have faced.

Best regards,
Igor

Youssef

Hello guys, i'm having the same issue. the import was working fine and now i can't import bulk product and when i import manually it's not working, the attributes are missing. The pictures are missing, The SUK is missing, the price is missing . HELP ME PLEASE.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello guys, i'm having the same issue. the import was working fine and now i can't import bulk product and when i import manually it's not working, the attributes are missing. The pictures are missing, The SUK is missing, the price is missing . HELP ME PLEASE.
Hello Youssef,

Please PM your WP admin credentials.

Best regards,
Igor