Variations not displaying, so it's impossible to order item

meeyule

Hi guys, everything was working beautifully until I noticed a few days ago that variations on some items were not showing any more. When I load the product page, they are visible for a split second, then they vanish.
This is not the case with all products with variations. Some do display, others don't.
I've compared items that are working properly to items that don't, and can't find the reason.
I'd just started promoting the store with paid adverts and am starting to get traffic, so I'm pretty desperate.
Please help!

Emmanuel

Hi, is this problem rectified? I am importing without downloading images and I am having the same issue in that all my imported items don't have variations imported or variations showing on the product page.

meeyule

Hi Emmanuel,

It's working properly for me now. Igor fixed it on my WP dashboard.
Just a few days later there was an update of the plugin, and it was still fine, so I'm sure whatever had caused t was fixed.

I did have an issue for a few days with Google Chrome (desktop version), but it must just have been stuck in my browser cache somehow.

Emmanuel

Thanks for this info @meeyule. Does this mean the update globalized the fix or again @Igor must fix it via access to the store? Am not sure because i've been chasing a fix for this for about 5 days now.