Variation Translation vs Original Variation - [Issue With the Fix Ver 0.7]

Hello Alidropship Devs:

On release Ver 0.7: You commit the fix: "Original names of variations are stored in database". The original bug was: When translating the variations, the automatic fulfill order couldn't find the variation:

Your patch might fix the issue but doesn't roll back all those products where variations where translated. I have almost 120 products, exist a way that allow me to re-import just the original variation name to the database?. My products have manual price and are beautifully imported and I don't want to mess up everything.

I'll appreciate how can I solve this issue

Thanks for your time

Carlos

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Alidropship Devs:

On release Ver 0.7: You commit the fix: "Original names of variations are stored in database". The original bug was: When translating the variations, the automatic fulfill order couldn't find the variation:

Your patch might fix the issue but doesn't roll back all those products where variations where translated. I have almost 120 products, exist a way that allow me to re-import just the original variation name to the database?. My products have manual price and are beautifully imported and I don't want to mess up everything.

I'll appreciate how can I solve this issue

Thanks for your time

Carlos
Hello Carlos, I'm not sure I understood you , but this fix is about autofilling process. It doesn't change current name of variations.

Hello Carlos, I'm not sure I understood you , but this fix is about autofilling process. It doesn't change current name of variations.

Hello @Victoria Kudryashova , let me explain it better. When I purchase the plugin and start importing products was before ver 0.7.

In all those products I translate the variation names to spanish.

The problem is the autofilling doesn't work correctly because it can't find those variation names(Spanish). As I understood the fix on ver 0.7 was to solve that issue, "saving the original variation's name on DB instead of the translated one". That fix might work for new imported products, but in my case all my products (previous ver 0.7) still having the translated version of variation's name, making the autofilling process fail.

Is there any way to fix and put the original variation name on those products which were translated before ver 0.7 ?

I hope this explanation make sense, if you need more details just let me know

Greetings

Carlos

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello @Victoria Kudryashova , let me explain it better. When I purchase the plugin and start importing products was before ver 0.7.

In all those products I translate the variation names to spanish.

The problem is the autofilling doesn't work correctly because it can't find those variation names(Spanish). As I understood the fix on ver 0.7 was to solve that issue, "saving the original variation's name on DB instead of the translated one". That fix might work for new imported products, but in my case all my products (previous ver 0.7) still having the translated version of variation's name, making the autofilling process fail.

Is there any way to fix and put the original variation name on those products which were translated before ver 0.7 ?

I hope this explanation make sense, if you need more details just let me know

Greetings

Carlos
Hello Carlos , plugin offers to select from a possible options if it couldn't find an ID of changed variation. You can use this feature as well in spite of the fact that you imported products before this update.