variation thumbnail cannot be clicked or choose

I had a problem with thumbnail not showing as a variation. Contacted host to enable ioncube loader and it works like a charm. Sadly, some of my products have thumbnails showing but these variables cannot be clicked or chose. What I mean is that the thumbnail picture will appear as a variation but as a buyer, you cannot choose the option to add to cart. Clicking onto the thumbnail does nothing, it is just showing a thumbnail. Does anybody have a similar problem to this? The odd part is that this only happens with some products. I have no idea what is going on.

Dylan-

Hmm, well i had this morning something similar. I don't know if my customer didn't understand she had to click both "color" shown as image and product size. When i looked at the recording is looks very similar to what you describe here.

yo

not that the customer doesn't know he/she has to click both color and size,the thumbnails are just pictures with no function. You cannot clicked into it. If you have chosen a variation, there should be a border around the thumbnail after clicking it. Clicking these thumbnail has no respond.