Variation Sorting

Gabriella

Hi Guys, How can I sort my variations? If the sorting is in the wrong order on Aliexpress then it's copied the same way to my store. Is there a way to sort them manually? It looks very bad if for example variations are shown for a t-shirt like this: XL, S, L, M...
Thanks!

Christina

Administrator
Hi Guys, How can I sort my variations? If the sorting is in the wrong order on Aliexpress then it's copied the same way to my store. Is there a way to sort them manually? It looks very bad if for example variations are shown for a t-shirt like this: XL, S, L, M...
Thanks!

Hello, Gabriella!

Actually you can change the order of attributes in Products -> Attributes sections.

product-ships-from-%E2%80%B9-jewelry-store-%E2%80%94-wordpress-2018-11-06-09-29-58-png.6714

Gabriella

Hi Christina,
How? I can only add or delete an item... Your screenshot shows something different.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 15.00.37.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 15.00.37.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 15

tmvfalcao

Hi,

I'm in the same situation. I use the Alidropship Original plugin and on the section of the product's attributes there is a button to sort the attributes, but it doens't work.

sort attributes.png

It is a very helpfull button, because sometimes the attributes are sorted randomly on AliExpress and is more professional to put them really sorted and in order.

Is there any possibility that this option works on the original plugin?

Thank you.

Attachments

• sort attributes.png
    sort attributes.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

I'm in the same situation. I use the Alidropship Original plugin and on the section of the product's attributes there is a button to sort the attributes, but it doens't work.

View attachment 13506

It is a very helpfull button, because sometimes the attributes are sorted randomly on AliExpress and is more professional to put them really sorted and in order.

Is there any possibility that this option works on the original plugin?

Thank you.
Hi, I had a chance to check this out on our test site and it appeared to be working well. You just need to remember to hit that save button after moving the attributes 1606104965073.png
Let me know if this works from you end?