Variation price not populated

dvd

Hi,

I've recently updated from 0.8.x (forgot which version specifically) to latest 0.9.5.

For some products that were already in the "import list" (before the update). I notice a few of them have their variation's display price = 0, and their original price doesn't match the price on the "general" tab as well

general tab prices.png size variation price zero.png

As a result, when the product is published, they show up as $0.00 in the product page.

How could this happened?

What i ended up doing was click on the "apply for all" button in the general tab so that the variations' prices are updated to non-zero. Are we expected to do this for all products that has variations?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I've recently updated from 0.8.x (forgot which version specifically) to latest 0.9.5.

For some products that were already in the "import list" (before the update). I notice a few of them have their variation's display price = 0, and their original price doesn't match the price on the "general" tab as well

View attachment 518 View attachment 519

As a result, when the product is published, they show up as $0.00 in the product page.

How could this happened?

What i ended up doing was click on the "apply for all" button in the general tab so that the variations' prices are updated to non-zero. Are we expected to do this for all products that has variations?
Please Make update for your products after installation of the latest version - it should be ok so far.