Variation Disappears after some time.

I sell clothing and majority of items come in different colors and sizes. When I import these products to woocommerce, it all work fine. Not until days, or weeks later, I noticed many of the items are missing the color option.

For example:
A variable product contains two different colors and each of the color has three different sizes.
Red: Small, Medium, Large
Blue: Small, Medium, Large

On the webpage single product page, color red somehow disappears. Double checked on aliexpress, both colors and sizes are still available.
So I reviewed my product under product>edit.
Under attributes tab>color, both red and blue are still listed.
Under variation tab, what used to be red is now changed to "any color". I have to manually choose a color again.
Luckily, I am able to fix this issue by simply choosing the color red under variation. This is not the only problem I am facing.
Some products even have the color attributes missing from the attribute tab. Is there a bug that people are not aware of?

After importing each product, I always review how it is displayed on my product page. They were all working fine initially. I don't even know when it started failing. It is impossible to monitor every single product on a daily basis or weekly basis if attributes or variation disappears suddenly.

Anybody else having this issue? Can someone from the support team take care of this issue please?

i have the same issue with mobile phone accessories. i have different cases for different phone modells and different colors. sometimes they disappear. then you have to go to SUPPLIER in the product backend page and click the RESET PRODUCT button.

if you renamed your attributes you should check if they have the same names.
i need to rename the attributes because ali express suppliers writing instead of model = color or they name color=material:

example:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32918436021.html

i have the same issue with mobile phone accessories. i have different cases for different phone modells and different colors. sometimes they disappear. then you have to go to SUPPLIER in the product backend page and click the RESET PRODUCT button.

if you renamed your attributes you should check if they have the same names.
i need to rename the attributes because ali express suppliers writing instead of model = color or they name color=material:

example:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32918436021.html

This problem still happens when I perform a manual product update. Sometimes the variation will go missing. You pointed out that you can reset the product. Sadly this method will only mess up the entire site. Even though you rename the attribute to a term you have previously used, it will only create a different slug. What this means is that you site filter will be messed up. For example if your site contains an attribute named "Color" already. Renaming a product attribute to a term "Color" will only duplicate itself. Now your store filter will have two attributes of colors. If you didn't notice this after add several hundreds of products, it will take you so much time to fix it. Never use the reset button. Honestly, my suggestion is to remove this functionality to avoid people from messing up their store.

yeah, you are absolutely right.

Maybe the SUPPORT can tell us, what else to do then a PRODUCT RESET, when a product is suddenly OUT OF STOCK, even tho it is not on ALI EXPRESS.