Variant dropdown lists missing after installing Ali/Woo Plugin

MarqB

Hello,

Having an issue after install.

I have a few existing products in my store with Woocommerce. After installing the Ali/Woo plugin, the dropdown lists for existing my products disappeared from the product page, so users are not able to select size and color.

Before Plugin Install

1.PNG

After Plugin Install

2.PNG

Is this a known issue, or am I missing a setting being enabled somewhere?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

Having an issue after install.

I have a few existing products in my store with Woocommerce. After installing the Ali/Woo plugin, the dropdown lists for existing my products disappeared from the product page, so users are not able to select size and color.

Before Plugin Install

1.PNG

After Plugin Install

2.PNG

Is this a known issue, or am I missing a setting being enabled somewhere?
Hello, we need your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.

ultrasalgeria

I have also the same problem, I thought its about theme, and checked with theme author, but we found out that its about the last update.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have the same problem
I have also the same problem, I thought its about theme, and checked with theme author, but we found out that its about the last update.
I have same exact problem!
The issue of the author of this thread was connected with the point that the product on the screenshot was imported with the help of 3 party plugin - not AliDropship WOO - do you guys have the same issue? You need to import products with the help of AliDropship WOO - only in this case it will work like it should be.

Youssef

Hello, i'm doing exactly as you said and still not working, i'm having SKU missing witch make the price at 0, i also saw that this product are simple product and the others that work fine are Variant product. And i'm having thumbnails that doesn't match the pictures.
Can you help please.

Sunster

Staff member
Hello, i'm doing exactly as you said and still not working, i'm having SKU missing witch make the price at 0, i also saw that this product are simple product and the others that work fine are Variant product. And i'm having thumbnails that doesn't match the pictures.
Can you help please.

You really should be creating your own thread for your issue if you want support.