Variable products price not working

Hello:

When importing Variable products the price is not updated for all variable products. Rather all products have same price assigned.

I imported a product with 5 variations.
On Aliexpress:
Price range 9.49, 15.19, 17.09, 20.89, 26.59 & 30.39.

On my site:
Price formula is for 1.5x for all products imported.
The price i see for all variations is 14.24 which is 1.5 coming from 9.49 price variation.

aliexpress.JPG mysite.JPG
pricingformula.JPG
mysite.JPG

Please help.

Yeah same here, I've published some product with direct import but it comes all variations have same price. I've tried to check and unchecked the "Apply Pricing to all variations" but nothing is work.

Renee Hall

Go to Inventory and manually change the "Sale Price" for each variation. Save. Go to your website product page and make sure the price matches the variations. See yellow highlights in screen shots below.

I had this issue and this was my fix. The reason my product page price ends in .99 cents is because I use that rounding option in Pricing settings. So, don't be confused by the 7.95 Sale Price in Inventory vs. 7.99, etc. on my website view.

Best luck with your store.

upload_2017-11-26_11-47-41.png

upload_2017-11-26_11-50-26.png

upload_2017-11-26_11-49-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-26_11-48-30.png
    upload_2017-11-26_11-48-30.png
    10 KB · Views: 9
  • upload_2017-11-26_11-49-4.png
    upload_2017-11-26_11-49-4.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
Problem is when the pricing rule runs it switches all product price to same price as shown on aliexpress and all variations show in same price.

Renee Hall

Hmm... Sorry to hear that. After I imported my products and changed the prices manually, they all stuck. But two differences from your experience and mine: I'm not using Woo and I don't know how that application behaves. And, two, my pricing formula doesn't work! so nothing ever gets adjusted. :::shh::: I don't know why it isn't working and I don't care at the moment, because I'd rather control my own discounts by offering codes. And I can't do that comfortably when products are automatically discounted through the plug-in, by AliExpress, and adding a discount on top of a discount is a loser for me.

I'm sure you'll get the answer to your situation, though.

Best.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yeah same here, I've published some product with direct import but it comes all variations have same price. I've tried to check and unchecked the "Apply Pricing to all variations" but nothing is work.
@Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova While importing the product, I can only see the price for one product in Import window. Is it the cause of variable product price not importing? I am using the woo plugin.View attachment 1877
We will fix it with the new update.

Hanna G

Hi! I want to change the price manually but it does not work. Every time I click 'save change' it says 'product options has been saved' but when I check the product price and sale price it does not even change. I hope someone can help solve this issue. Thank you.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi! I want to change the price manually but it does not work. Every time I click 'save change' it says 'product options has been saved' but when I check the product price and sale price it does not even change. I hope someone can help solve this issue. Thank you.
If it is a variable product - you need to change price for each variation and save a progress.

vfwsxe

We will fix it with the new update.

I am running the Woo version of the plugin and it is still having this issue.

Did the update you mentioned in this post already happen, or is it still pending?

If it is pending, do you have an estimate when the update will become available?

Thank you!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am running the Woo version of the plugin and it is still having this issue.

Did the update you mentioned in this post already happen, or is it still pending?

If it is pending, do you have an estimate when the update will become available?

Thank you!
It is fixed in version AliDropship Woo 0.7.1