Using Regular Plugin - Do We Need To DL WooCommerce For This?

davesweney

Do we need to download and activate the WooCommerce plugin if we are using the regular AliDropShip plugin? I am switching from a WooCommerce based theme to DaVinci and the regular AliDropShip plugin, and WooCommerce was active when I switched.

I started importing products as a test while the WooCommerce plugin was active, and now after deactivating WooCommerce, product pages are not showing...I am just starting, so no issue to reinstall or whatever to make sure the system is working...Is there a good set of guides/videos posted somewhere on getting started with this plugin?

Feeling a little like this is a great plugin that does not have a good set of tutorials to use it effectively. Maybe someone can point me in the right directions for the plugin question plus any tutorials that may be out there...Thanks!

Dave

jubran

The author say you should reinstall Wordpress. However, just uninstall all plugins and themes -> install davinci theme and alidropship plugin and activate it using the same license key you've used for Woo version and that's it. To view the products, you'll have to visit yourdomain.com/product/ and make sure to install basic content from the theme options so you can see the menu in your website.

davesweney

The author say you should reinstall Wordpress. However, just uninstall all plugins and themes -> install davinci theme and alidropship plugin and activate it using the same license key you've used for Woo version and that's it. To view the products, you'll have to visit yourdomain.com/product/ and make sure to install basic content from the theme options so you can see the menu in your website.

Great...I will go through this today and see how it goes...Appreciate the feedback! Cheers! Dave