Using Alidropship with Dropship.me

purge7

Hello Everyone,

Looking for some advise as I have asked directly but no answers. I have been trying the Alidropship woo plugin and it's ok ish and I was interested that the moment I went to import products I was shown Dropship.me in my admin board. So I took a look at thought that's pretty cool so I tried the free 50 products.

However as I am based in the UK I seem to have come up against an issue and I wanted to check I am not missing something here. Are all the products on Dropship.me based on you being a US dropshipper? So far all the products I downloaded using Dropship.me have has FREE shipping to the US but not to the UK. As I am only looking for products with Free Shipping with tracking to the UK this means the products I downloaded would require shipping so rendered useless, Im just glad i tested it first.

i am sorry if this has been covered before but I just wanted to get any other experience on this and if my findings are correct and unless you are in the US the dropship.me scenario is a no go.

Thanks

purge7

I don't use dropship.me ... but I find that hard to believe. You must be missing a setting somewhere ... either in the plugin or on Aliexpress itself. Have you asked support@alidropship.com about it?

:)

Thanks for the reply but I don't think I have anything wrong, it looks like the list is mainly for the US. There is not doubt products that could be used for other countries (like the UK) but there is no way to filter them on import. Shame really as it would have been handy.

Direct Webstore

I really don't see the Alidropship team spending months developing this plugin to "sell" ... and limiting it's use only to U.S residents. It doesn't make sense. They have Alidropship plugin buyers worldwide. Have you written to support@alidropship.com and asked them about it?

purge7

I really don't see the Alidropship team spending months developing this plugin to "sell" ... and limiting it's use only to U.S residents. It doesn't make sense. They have Alidropship plugin buyers worldwide. Have you written to support@alidropship.com and asked them about it?
The Alidropship plugin is not the issue here, it's the dropship.me list of products that is the issue and I was asking on here for any feedback from people who had used it. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Direct Webstore

The Alidropship plugin is not the issue here
Where did I say it was? I was saying it's illogical to make a plugin that's used worldwide (Alidropship) and then make another one (Dropship.Me) that's restricted to one country. I'd bet money that Drop.me is not restricted to the U.S only.

Just write to support and clarify the matter. Simple. But up to you.

I was asking on here for any feedback from people who had used it.

Meanwhile, I'd spent 1 minute shooting off an email to support ... rather than wait here for a reply in the wrong section for days/weeks.

If you post this in the Add-Ons & Extensions section, you may get faster results than here in the Alidropship Woo section

https://forum.alidropship.com/forums/add-ons-extensions.26/

Good Luck ... :)

purge7

Where did I say it was? I was saying it's illogical to make a plugin that's used worldwide (Alidropship) and then make another one (Dropship.Me) that's restricted to one country. I'd bet money that Drop.me is not restricted to the U.S only.

Just write to support and clarify the matter. Simple. But up to you.

Meanwhile, I'd spent 1 minute shooting off an email to support ... rather than wait here for a reply in the wrong section for days/weeks.

If you post this in the Add-Ons & Extensions section, you may get faster results than here in the Alidropship Woo section

https://forum.alidropship.com/forums/add-ons-extensions.26/

Good Luck ... :)
Tried that days ago and nothing.

Direct Webstore

Out of curiosity ... I just installed it and imported 4 products and I don't see the issue you are referring to at all. There is no mention anywhere in the plugin about what countries it does or does not ship to. I then went to the sellers of the products and again, no mention of where it does or does not ship to.

Of course the listing said "Free Shipping to Australia" because I have Australia and AU$ selected in ALiexpress. But they would be able to be shipped anywhere.

I think this is just a case of you misinterpreting things. Like I said, it would make no sense at all for them to make a plugin that's restricted to one country. They're not that stupid. They want to make money from all corners of the world. :)

purge7

Shipped anywhere yes, but if you look deeper product you import (that you are paying for) can have shipping to the UK (for example) that requires paying for. The point is the product list does not reference county, it just seems to be made for the US free shipping and gives no clue as to if products would be free to my country or yours come to that. I have downloaded products to find there is no free shipping to the UK, yes the product can be shipped but at some mind boggling price.

Direct Webstore

Extremely rarely I have a product that needs to have paid shipping to a particular country. I find it hard to believe what you are saying. The U.K is a HUGE market and it would make sense to provide free shipping to it.
I think this is just a case of you misinterpreting things.
And until someone else confirms the same issue ... I'm sticking to that. After trying the plugin myself, everything you've said makes no logical sense, both about the plugin and the Aliexpress sellers. Sorry, it just doesn't.

purge7

So every product you downloaded from Dropship.me that says free Epacket shipping has 100% free shipping to AU? If you start going back to the actual product on Aliexpress you will find (certainly for the UK) that there is free Epacket shipping but not for the UK, yes there is shipping to the UK but it would have to be paid for. I have downloaded 30 products with free Epacket shipping and found half of them on Aliexpress that the product does not ship to the UK for free. That to me is completely logical.

Direct Webstore

If you start going back to the actual product on Aliexpress
I did.
I have downloaded 30 products with free Epacket shipping and found half of them on Aliexpress that the product does not ship to the UK for free.
I suspect you're exaggerating.
Extremely rarely I have a product that needs to have paid shipping to a particular country.

But this conversation is leading nowhere. You've made a claim. I find it hard to believe. Let's just leave it at that till this thread gets some input from anyone else who has experienced what you claim.

Anyone??? Developers???

purge7

The question has been answered, the plugin does not allow filtering geographically for free shipping and they are working on it to correct this issue. This post does belong in here in this thread as Alidropship users should be aware of the fact this is an issue and as Dropship.me is used directly with Alidropship they should probably wait until filtering of where an item can be shipped to is corrected.

Direct Webstore

This post does belong in here in this thread
Whatever turns you on. If you want to post Droship.me plugin issues in the Alidropship Woo plugin section, knock yourself out ... but please don't try and "justify it" with weak semantics. LOL

The question has been answered, the plugin does not allow filtering geographically
Of course it doesn't. Which is why I disagreed with your claim that it's restricted to U.S users. It just makes no sense at all. You've just confirmed that yourself.

You seem to be confused, inaccurate and/or exaggerating about products being for U.S dropshippers. You've gone from "all" products, to "mainly", to "unspecified", to "half".

all the products on Dropship.me based on you being a US dropshipper?
the list is mainly for the US.
seems to be made for the US free shipping
half of them on Aliexpress that the product does not ship to the UK for free.

And no one else seems to have this "problem". Since installing Dropship.me on one of my sites since you started this thread ... I've also installed it on all 7 of my sites and used up the 50 imports on all of them and I have not encountered this problem at all.

And no one else has posted a similar experience in this thread yet. And I don't expect anyone will.

Unfollowing this time wasting, misplaced, over exaggerated, over dramatic and/or confused thread.
This post does belong in here in this thread
You mean "this thread belongs here in this section" (more evidence that you're prone to confusion)..

I'm outta here.

Good Luck

Last edited:

purge7

Whatever turns you on. If you want to post Droship.me plugin issues in the Alidropship Woo plugin section, knock yourself out ... but please don't try and "justify it" with weak semantics. LOL

Of course it doesn't. Which is why I disagreed with your claim that it's restricted to U.S users. It just makes no sense at all. You've just confirmed that yourself.

You seem to be confused, inaccurate and/or exaggerating about products being for U.S dropshippers. You've gone from "all" products, to "mainly", to "unspecified", to "half".

And no one else seems to have this "problem". Since installing Dropship.me on one of my sites since you started this thread ... I've also installed it on all 7 of my sites and used up the 50 imports on all of them and I have not encountered this problem at all.

And no one else has posted a similar experience in this thread yet. And I don't expect anyone will.

Unfollowing this time wasting, misplaced, over exaggerated, over dramatic and/or confused thread.

You mean "this thread belongs here in this section" (more evidence that you're prone to confusion)..

I'm outta here.

Good Luck

If the issue didn't exist then why have Dropship.me come back to me understanding the issue and are working on correcting it. I would relax a little mate, so what you have said goes against the facts, no shame in that.