US State is Changed After Customer Pays for Product

I have had about 5 instances where the customer's US state has changed after they check out. The customers receive the confirmation email and the state is changed. It is also changed on the orders page. Please look into this. I am currently verifying all addresses using the zip codes that are provided.

In most instances, the state is changed to Alabama.

Thanks,

Josh

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have had about 5 instances where the customer's US state has changed after they check out. The customers receive the confirmation email and the state is changed. It is also changed on the orders page. Please look into this. I am currently verifying all addresses using the zip codes that are provided.

In most instances, the state is changed to Alabama.

Thanks,

Josh
Hello Josh, do you use AliDropship original plugin or WOO version?

kevin2017

This seems to happen to me. I got some customers with wrong States. I don't think think they put their wrong states. They should know where they are living. It's weird.

I'm using the latest theme and plugin.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This seems to happen to me. I got some customers with wrong States. I don't think think they put their wrong states. Theyy should know where they are living. It's weird.

I'm using the latest theme and plugin.
You might not believe but a lot of people forget to change the state at all. :)

Hi, many customers are still having issues with not being able to select the state they want as they fill out their information on the "Cart" page. Two customers told me that they tried to change the state but it kept forcing them to select Alabama.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, many customers are still having issues with not being able to select the state they want as they fill out their information on the "Cart" page. Two customers told me that they tried to change the state but it kept forcing them to select Alabama.
We test this option everyday with our stores and all is good. Please try to test by yourself.