Urgent The plugin generated 244 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndic

Dylan-

After updating my woocommerce version my site was not accessible any more, not even the wpadmin.
I've managed to access my wpadmin with help of my hosting provider. But now my alidropship plugin is not working at all.
If i deactivate and activate it again it shows this error: The plugin generated 244 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Direct Webstore

That's caused by a flaw in a PHP page, empty spaces or missing brackets. The update may have been corrupted while it was downloading to your site. Have you tried deleting the current plugin completely and downloading a fresh zip file of the latest Alidropship-Woo and uploading/installing/activating manually?

DJAW

I'm having the same problem. I tried deleting the current plugin completely and downloading a fresh zip file of the latest Alidropship-Woo and uploading/installing/activating but did not fix my problem