Urgent, plugin triggered fatal error

fatalerror2020

I just bought alidropship as well... uploads to wordpress fine but when I try to activate I receive this.
Sent a support ticket but haven't heard anything yet, figured I'd throw in here. Please help!

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function adsw_check_currency() in /home/username/webapps/sitename/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/setup.php:29 Stack trace: #0 /home/username/webapps/sitename/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsw_install('') #1 /home/username/webapps/sitename/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/username/webapps/sitename/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/username/webapps/sitename/wp-admin/plugins.php(174): do_action('activate_alidsw...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/username/webapps/sitename/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/setup.php on line 29

fatalerror2020

Alright, so I received help. Not sure what exactly was the issue but do reach out to support if you run into the same problem that I did. After that was fixed by support, I needed to install ioncube on my server. I used PuTTY and entered my ssh credentials in my hosting. There should be an article in alidropship to help.

If you run into any further issues with enabling ioncube, talk to your hosting. Hope this was or will be of help to someone.