Urgent Issues with AliDropship Plugin - Immediate Action Required

ranzki

Dear AliDropship Team,

I am writing to you today to express my extreme concern regarding several critical issues I have encountered with the AliDropship plugin for WooCommerce. These issues are severely impacting my store's functionality and hindering my ability to conduct business effectively.

1. Price Discrepancies:

I have observed that product prices displayed on my store are significantly lower than the corresponding prices on AliExpress. This inconsistency is misleading to customers and could potentially damage my store's reputation.

2. Product Update Failures:

I am unable to update product information for certain items. In some cases, attempting to update products results in the disappearance of variations, rendering them unpurchasable.

3. Inventory Inaccuracies:

Numerous products are incorrectly indicated as out of stock on my store, despite being available on AliExpress. This inaccurate inventory information is causing customer frustration and lost sales opportunities.

4. Major Update Issues:

Since the latest plugin update, I have experienced severe issues with product synchronization and updates. The plugin is malfunctioning, causing some products to be updated while others remain unchanged. This inconsistency is disrupting my store's inventory management and creating data discrepancies.

5. Product Reset Disruptions:

Attempting to perform a product reset results in the rollback of all product variations, particularly those with "ships from" options. This rollback erases significant work invested in these variations, causing further disruptions to my store's operations.

These issues are collectively hindering my ability to manage my store effectively and jeopardizing my business operations. I kindly request your immediate attention to these critical matters and urge you to prioritize a swift resolution. I rely heavily on your plugin for my store's success, and its current state is causing significant distress.

Please treat this matter with the utmost urgency and provide a comprehensive solution to address these issues promptly. I eagerly await your prompt response and collaborative effort to restore my store's functionality.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter

cowmmerce

I have many problems with the last version. Stock and variations unavailable, but in AliExpress is available. My site had 7000 products published, after this update only 4000 products are available.